Find how to delete a Gmail account on iPhone with Gmail App or directly with different options available and described in steps to remove the unused google account…
Gmail is an open source electronic medium, which is most widely used for communication over the internet. It is quite common that users get their multiple Gmail accounts created as per convenience and then struggle to remove or delete them.
As the iOS device automatically saves the credentials and to stop receiving the mails from Gmail account, it should be actually removed. In this article we bring you different methods to remove Gmail accounts on iPhone with respect to Gmail App, Safari Browser or iOS mail settings.
|How to Block Emails on Gmail||Change Gmail Password On iPhone|
|Gmail Signature||Blue Host Webmail Login|
|Gmail Profile Picture|
How to Delete & Remove Gmail Account on iPhone
If you have added a Gmail Account in your iPhone or iPad device, then you can remove them anytime as per your convenience.
- Launch the Settings from Menu from the list of Apps
- Now go to ‘Contacts’ and then select ‘accounts’ in list
- View Gmail under Accounts and click on it to open
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Delete Account’ to remove Gmail
How to Remove Gmail Account on iPhone Gmail App
Have you installed Gmail App on your iPhone or iPad device and wanted to remove the unwanted Gmail Account from App, then here is the process which will guide you to remove Gmail accounts from iPhone Gmail App.
- Launch the Gmail App from the list of Apps from Menu
- Now click on picture icon from the top right corner
- View all listed Gmail Accounts and click on ‘Manage Accounts’
- Tap on ‘Remove from this Device’ beside the Gmail Account
- Click on ‘Remove’ button for the pop-up shown on screen
- Once removed, the Account will be removed from list
How to Remove Gmail Account on iPhone from Safari
If you had used Safari browser to access the Gmail Account, then it would automatically sign the Email for future. Here is the process which you can follow to get rid of the save Gmail account from Safari browser.
- Launch the Safari browser and search for ‘Mail.google.com’
- Now click on Three Lines form top left corner of page
- Click on Account name and then wait for pop-up to display
- Select ‘Sign Out of all Accounts’ and view all listed Gmail accounts
- Now tap and select to remove an account to show minus mark
- Tap on minus mark beside the Gmail Accounts to remove from safari
- Confirm the same by tapping on ‘Yes, remove’ to delete Gmail Account
- Can I add my Gmail Account back again after deletion on my iPhone?
The Gmail account can be anytime added or deleted from the various platforms as per the user convenience. The user can visit the Accounts page or Gmail App or Safari browser to access the Gmail Account, and then as well they can save the account to remember. These will add the Gmail Account back to the iPhone.
- Is there any limit in adding Gmail accounts on an iPhone?
The Settings and mail option of the iPhone does allow any number of mails to be added. Thus a user can add any number of Gmail accounts in iPhone and view all mails from one screen for easier access.
- Does removing Gmail account delete the Mails in iPhone?
Once you remove the Gmail account from the iPhone, all mail related to that account will disappear. They will be still available in your Gmail account but will not be visible in the iPhone Device medium, through which you have accessed the account.