How to recover deleted Gmail account? Just check the process how to recover easily using two types for deleted account options available online…
Gmail, an electronic medium powered by Google. They allow quick and easy ways of communication between individuals or groups of people. Gmail brings various options of file sharing and as well numerous methods of mail texting to all. Every individual who is using an Android device must have one Gmail account through which they can access and use their device.
In case if they have deleted the Gmail mistakenly, then there are still few ways through which one can recover. Once a G Mail deletes, it may recovered, if the correct password and security questions are provided as per the authentication process that will help you recover deleted Gmail account.
|Powerwash Chromebook||Gmail Signature|
|Change Gmail Password||Gmail Queued|
|Gmail Hacked||Unarchive Gmail|
Recover Deleted Gmail Account
In case if you have deleted your Google mail account, then you might also get a chance to get recover. Here are the steps which you can follow and get your deleted Gmail account back.
- Go to Google Account Help page from the Google Support browser
- Click on Follow steps to recover your account and wait for page to load
- Enter your Gmail ID
- Click on Next button to enter last password
- Now click on Continue button to view the Gmail Page as recovered
- If entered wrong password, it will ask for authentication
How to Recover Deleted Gmail Account with Forgotten Password
Have you got your Google mail deleted and forgotten the password, then you might still able to recover account. Here are steps to recover a Gmail Account with a forgotten password.
- Visit The Recover Your Google Account or Gmail website page
- Enter your Gmail ID and then enter the last remembered password
- If wrong, the authentication page may loaded with security question
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number for authentication
- Answer the security question and click on to continue to recover
- Gmail Account page may load, if correct answers are provided
- Can I recover Gmail after 3 years of deletion?
Once a user can delete their Gmail account, it is necessary to recover if necessary as early as possible. As the time increases, the Gmail account allocated to any other user and you won’t be able to recover your old deleted Gmail account.
- Is there any time limit to recover deleted Gmail Account?
As per the policy from Gmail, the account once deleted by the user should have to recover within 20 days of the time limit. The account must recover with valid authorization within 20 days, or else this may left open to used by other users and all your data fully deleted.
- Can I ask for the same Gmail ID once deleted?
Gmail ID allocated to users will be based on the availability of the Gmail ID. If you have deleted your Gmail ID and would like to use the same in future, then it may a rare chance to get a similar name again. It might have used by any other users in the meantime.