Jio telecommunication with the launch of Jio Internet for Smartphones, Jio Fiber for Broadband internet and many others services such as streaming, music, TV and more understood need of a unified app to help customers manage all their applications subscriptions for Jio.
The app allows users to manage their Jio account, view their usage and balance, recharge their plans, and access various Jio services such as Jio TV, Jio Cinema, and Jio Music. It also allows users to access various offers and discounts on Jio products and services.
Additionally, MyJio allows users to view and manage their family members’ accounts, as well as connect to nearby Wi-Fi hotspots using JioNet.
In this article, we will discuss in depth about MyJio app and how you can use it for different uses along with completing a Jio recharge for your Jio number.
How to Download and Install MyJio for Smartphone
Before you go ahead and understand how to use MyJio app for Jio recharge, go through the below instructions to learn how to download and install MyJio app for Smartphone.
- Open either Google Play store or iOS app store, then search for MyJio app
- Then click on Get or Install button, the app will download and install in a bit
- Once installation is completed, you need to activate the app with your Jio SIM using OTP confirmation and then your MyJio app account will be activated
How to Recharge a Jio Number with MyJio App
As you have already installed MyJio app on your Smartphone, you can follow the below instructions to learn how to Jio recharge online easily with My Jio app.
- Open the MyJio app on your smartphone and make sure you are logged in with your Jio SIM number.
- Next click on the Recharge option on the home screen and select the recharge plan you want to purchase. (You can also view and compare different plans by clicking on the Browse Plans button.)
- Enter your payment details and tap on the Proceed to Pay button.
- Review your recharge details and tap on the ‘Confirm Recharge’ button to complete the transaction.
- Your Jio number will be successfully recharged and you will receive a confirmation message.
As a Jio customer who wants to use MyJio app for recharge and bill payment, you might have questions related to recharge payment which we have discussed below.
Can I recharge MyJio number using my UPI payment option
Yes, you can recharge your Jio number using your UPI payment option through the MyJio app or through third-party apps such as PayTM or Google Pay.
MyJio number recharge using my mobile wallet?
Yes, you can recharge your Jio number using your mobile wallet through the MyJio app or through third-party apps such as PayTM or Mobikwik.
Which is Jio recharge app official?
My Jio App is the Jio Recharge app which is officially launched by Jio telecommunications.
Can we check best Jio recharge plan in My Jio?
The best Jio recharge plan on MyJio app depends on your use and personal preference. You can view different plans, their features and compare them on the MyJio app to make the decision as to which Jio recharge plan is best for you as per your preference and use.
How do I check MyJio balance?
You can open your phone, open MyJio app and login with your Jio SIM registered number and then click on My Account Section and then click on View Details button to check your balance on MyJio app.
Can I recharge MyJio number other than My Jio?
You can recharge your Jio number online through the MyJio app, Jio website, or through third-party websites or apps such as Paytm, Amazon, or Flipkart. You can also recharge through offline channels such as retail stores or Jio centers.
How do I know if my Jio recharge has been successful?
You will receive a confirmation SMS from Jio after your recharge has been successful. You can also check the status of your recharge through the MyJio app or by contacting Jio customer care number.
Can I cancel my Jio recharge from My Jio App?
Yes, you can cancel your Jio recharge if it has not been activated yet. You can do this through the MyJio app or by contacting Jio customer care.