The Jio TV is an entertainment app that provides live television and on-demand content to users in India only. Using JioTV you can watch over 500 channels in multiple languages, including news, sports, movies, and more. It also has a feature by the name 7-day catch-up service, allowing you to watch missed episodes or movies from the past week.
In addition to its wide range of content, JioTV also offers a user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and find your favorite shows. Whether you’re a sports fan, a movie buff, or just looking for some quality entertainment, JioTV has something for everyone.
Through this article, you will figure out how easy it is to download and then install the JioTV app for your Smartphone in quick time from Jio.
Below are just the quick steps you need to learn in order to download JioTV app for your Smartphone.
How to Download JioTV App for Android and iOS
- Open Google Play store for Android users and open App Store for iOS users
- Next simply search for JioTV app in the search bar and then click on Install or Get button
- Now the app will begin to download and once downloaded, it will start installing automatically
- Once installation is completed, you can simply login to your JioTV app and activate your account with OTP registration from your Jio registered SIM mobile number
Can I download the Jio TV app for free
Yes, the JioTV app is free to download and you can use or watch free Movies and TV shows or Channels only.
Do I need to subscribe to the Jio TV app
Yes, you will need to subscribe for a JioTV plan to be able to watch premium Movies and TV shows or Channels as well.
How to Watch JioTV Online
You can go through the below steps to learn how you can watch JioTV online with ease.
- Go to the JioTV website jiocinema.com and click on the “Sign In” button
- Enter your Jio SIM number or Jio account login details to log in.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of available channels on the home page.
- Select the channel you want to watch by clicking on its name or logo.
- The selected channel will start streaming on your web browser.
To access the JioTV app on your mobile device, download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and log in using the same login details as the web version.
JioTV for PC Download for Windows 10/11
In order to download JioTV for PC for Windows 10 or 11, follow the below step by step instructions.
- You can download Bluestacks from bluestacks.com and then install it
- Open Bluestacks app and search for “Jio TV” in the Play Store.
- Once you select the app, click on the install button
- Open Jio TV and enter your login credentials to access your account.
- Enjoy streaming Jio TV on your computer using Bluestacks.
Actually, you cannot directly use the JioTV app on PC, but installing and use it with Android to PC emulators like Bluestacks emulator, which will also work in MAC too.
Apart from the above, Some of you might want to download the latest version of this app which may not be on the stores for you Smartphone or device. Or it is not just available for your device in case of PC, Laptops and TVs.
That is why in this article, we will show you simply how you can get access to the latest version of Jio TV Apk and download it as well.
How to Download Jio TV APK
You can follow the below instructions to learn how you can easily download Jio TV APK latest version of 2023 from online.
- Go to a website that offers the JioTV APK file for download, such as APKPure or APKMirror.
- Search for JioTV on the website search option and then Download the APK file to your device.
- Open the downloaded APK file.
- Tap on the “Install” button to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the app to install on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, tap on the “Open” button to launch the app.
Please note that it is important to only download APK files from trusted websites to ensure the safety and security of your device. If you want to install the JioTV Apk on Android TV, then just transfer.
Article Disclaimer: This article is written for educational and learning purposes only, we do not promote use of any APKs and Emulators of the official versions. We always suggest downloading from official sources like the Jio website, Google Play Store or Apple App Store.