Find the value of BSNL Top Up offered in each denomination, check the offers on normal and Flexi Top Up recharge, Obtain the STV usage require to recharge for BSNL mobile.
Under BSNL GSM Mobile Services, a customer can use the TopUp vouchers to use for voice / SMS / data usage and STV recharges to reduce the tariff of the plan, but when a customer done a Top Up to their mobile number, it credits with an amount after deducting with GST + Processing fees, but during the time of promotional offer, BSNL mobile user will get Full / Extra talktime when recharged
What is BSNL Top Up
- An amount or money which adds to BSNL mobile number main account balance as TALK Time Balance to use for Voice calls or for activation of STV/ Plans if required is BSNL Top Up, where the TOP Up is two types i.e. Normal Top Up and Flexi Top Up as follows
BSNL General / Normal Top Up
- The denomination of Rs, 30, 50, 100, 110, 150, 160, 190, 200, 250, 310, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3300, 5000 and 5500 are known as General TopUp vouchers of BSNL, (and per the instructions of TRAI, BSNL withdrawn all the denominations which are not in multiples of Ten).
BSNL Flexi Top Up
- The amount in Multiples of Rs 10 is called as BSNL Flexi TopUp
- Ex:- Top Up 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 etc……
The competent authority of BSNL has decided to withdraw the Top-Up Denominations Rs.40, Rs.60, Rs.70, Rs.80, Rs.90, Rs.300, Rs.3000 & Rs.6000 under under the GSM Prepaid Mobile Services with effect from 01.04.2023
What is Recharge or STV
- An amount or Recharge in Online or Offline which is used to reduce the Voice / SMS / Data tariff of a BSNL mobile number is called Recharge or Special Tariff Voucher (STV), where a user can activate the STV from the existing Talktime balance available in main account of prepaid mobile through Mobile Selfcare portal or using USSD code or by sending SMS.
Processing Fee on BSNL Top Up Vouchers
- A nominal fee, not exceeding Ten percent of maximum retail price of Top up voucher or three rupees , which ever is less, will be levied as processing charges on BSNL Top Up vouchers
BSNL Net Talk Value
- Net Talk Value of BSNL TopUp (USAGE VALUE) = MRP of Top Up card / voucher – 18% GST – Processing fee + Bonus usage value if any.
The following are the Flexi Top Up amounts and its usage value offered by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited on PAN India basis after adjusting service tax, and the usage value of Top Ups are same for through CTopup / Paper voucher or online recharge.
BSNL Top Up Vouchers and Usage Value
|Top Up Rs||Net Talk Time||Top Up MRP||Usage Value||Top Up Rs||Net Value||Top Up Rs||Usage Talk time||Top Up MRP||Net Talk Time|
It is to suggest that, use always BSNL promotional offer to get full talk time and talk value to earn more and to save budget.
1 thought on “What is BSNL Top Up, Flexi Recharge Value, What is STV and its Use”
Hello sir mujhe BSNL KI FLEXI LENI HAI