BSNL Plan Voucher
Plan Vouchers are the recharges used by a new or existing customer who subscribes for BSNL mobile services to activate a basic plan, Where a new customer can recharge plan voucher for activation of mobile services, and old customer can do the same for migration or extension of BSNL prepaid plans and all the charges billed as per the tariff rates of subscribed basic plan.
There are different types of BSNL prepaid plans launched in all circles with in India as per the requirement of customers to provide best mobile services and as per the competition of the market, the various prepaid plans are introduced to serve the customers to connect with unlimited.
BSNL Plan Voucher Recharge
|Tariff Plan||Validity Amount in Rs||Freebies Offered *||Validity|
|Per Second 108|
(only for new customer)
|108||Unlimited calls to any network + 1GB/day + 500 SMS||28 days|
|153 Plan||153||Unlimited calls +1GB/day + 100 SMS/day + Free PRBT||26 days|
|397 Plan||397||Unlimited calls + 2GB/day + 100 SMS/day +Free PRBT + Lodhun Contest||30days|
|485 Plan||485||Free Calls + 1.5GB/day + 100 SMS/day||90 days|
|Sixer||666||Free calls + 1.5GB/day + 100 free SMS for 134 days||105days|
|Plan 699||699||Free Voice calls|
Free Tune for first 60days
|BSNL 997||997||Unlimited calls+ 3GB/day +100 SMS/day + Lokdhun Content + Sony Liv + Free Caller Tune||180 days|
|BSNL BINDAS BOL||1499||250Mins/ day calls + 100SMS /day|
(BSNL One Year Plan)
|1999||Unlimited calls + 2GB/day FUP + 100 SMS/day + Free Caller Tune for 60days and Lokdhun Contest for 60days||365|
|BSNL 2399||2399||Unlimited Voice calls every day|
100SMS per day
BSNL Prepaid Standard Condition from 01.04.2023
- When a voucher is recharged over another voucher, than the main validity/ account validity will be the higher validity of the two vouchers (existing and newly recharged voucher).
- However, the freebies of the existing as well as newly recharged voucher bundles concurrently till respective validity.
- Further, if customer does PV recharge over PV, than the latest PV recharged will be base plan of the customer. Hence, auto validity extension is possible only from the latest assigned plan.
BSNL Auto Validity Extension
PAN India Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited introduced Auto Validity extension option for prepaid mobile users to extend the plan validity automatically if having balance in mobile account, here we are presenting when the auto validity activates for a prepaid customer.
So, the customers of prepaid plans, need not worry about the validity of a prepaid plan, just maintain sufficient balance in your account and extend your validity automatically even if you are abroad.
What are BSNL Freebies
- An amount or certain type of free usage offered / allotted to a customer, when he/she recharge their own mobile with a plan voucher or special tariff voucher is called freebies.
- The Voice benefits/SMS benefits (if any) under this voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls/SMS to premium numbers, IN numbers, international numbers and other chargeable short codes, the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same. This voucher is intended only for personal use of included services.
- BSNL reserves the right to discontinue service immediately in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the expiry of current recharge of the plan.
How to extend BSNL Validity of BSNL prepaid number if not extended automatically
- You have to recharge your mobile number with applicable and required plan voucher recharge amount before the Grace Period 1 to add the existing balance into next validity, where if recharged after 15 days of expiry, the validity only will extend and retains the same number with new validity without carry forwarding of existing BSNL prepaid balance.
What happens if BSNL plan validity recharge done twice
Even if the same amount recharged twice for a mobile account, then the latest BSNL recharge will become into active, but the freebies whatever offered in the first and second recharge will add into account as per the their expiry dates separately.
How to check BSNL SIM validity and own mobile Plan ?
Any prepaid subscriber can check BSNL SIM validity from their own mobile number in different ways, where at present, it is made very simple by launching different procedures like Prepaid Selfcare portal, USSD codes and with My BSNL App.
How to check subscribed BSNL prepaid plan freebie details and validity
Just login to BSNL prepaid selfcare portal or My BSNL App or dial 1242# to get the freebies of subscribed recharge plan.
If recharge with PV 2399 plan even if having 3 months validity with 429 plan validity, what happens?
If a BSNL customer recharges with any plan and having the validity upto 2 – 3 months, but recharged with new Plan 2399 before the expiry of old plan means, the existing plan will replace with new plan, but if any freebies available will carry forward along with old validity of old plan.