BSNL aims to launch the complete services in online, and now introduced new web portal to apply BSNL Bharat Fiber broadband service for your required location at anywhere in India offered at minimal price range for anything unlimited.
Unlimited Internet speed with FUP is one factor in all BSNL plans which plays a crucial role, but now it almost widens after the launch of Bharat Fiber broadband new plans upto 100 Mbps speed.
So just place a registration request on the web, and the concerned executive of BSNL will approach your premises for the provision of postpaid combo broadband with unlimited internet and calling under BSNL FTTH network, so just check the below and apply as a new applicant.
How to Apply BSNL Bharat Fiber Connection in Online
Get your doorstep registration service for BSNL Bharat Fiber broadband for your home or business location and submit the necessary documents for provision of FTTH
- Login to BSNL Selfcare at https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelets/preLeadBharatFibre.xhtml
- Apply BSNL Bharat Fiber Connection Online
- Enter Personal details
- Fill your First and Last Name, 10 digit mobile number, Valid Email ID, STD Code and Mobile number.
- Enter Address details
- Select State, District
- Enter House number, PIN code and Remarks (If any)
- Enter Captcha
- Submit the new Captcha code if time delayed
- Note down the Registration Request displayed on the screen after Submit, to know the status at any time.
- After placing request, Concerned BSNL authorities will approach your premises shortly for registration of BSNL new Bharat Fiber service.
Any charges to be collected in advance for new online application?
No, there is no charges to apply for Bharat Fiber in online or Service at your doorstep.
How much it will take to approach us after placing an online request for Bharat Fiber service?
In minimum of 24 hours, BSNL representative will contact on your mobile number about your confirmation on registration, and then send the concerned executive to your premises for further procedure.
How to pay Bharat Fiber deposits for this online application?
Concerned authorised person approach you for registration and to collect the deposit amount, just ask him to provide a receipt for the same.
Bharat Fiber online application is available through any mobile App?
No, at present only selfcare web portal only allowed, but mobile users can access the same link through any browser available in Smartphones.