Just activate 19 digit BSNL Wings PIN at NGN portal and start your unlimited VOIP calling within India or from abroad, find, step by step process how to create and activate the BSNL Wings account and password online.
After successful registration of BSNL Wings service in online or offline, you must have to create the user credentials at ngn.bsnl.co.in with allotted VOIP telephone number and activate the PIN to start the usage of the service.
Let’s start the step by step process, how to create account and activate BSNL Wings PIN in the Next Generation Network portal.
Create NGN Portal Account and Complete Wings PIN Activation in 2 minutes.
Creating account and Activation Wings PIN in BSNL NGN portal is mandatory to use the VOIP number, so follow the process
- Go to https://ngn.bsnl.co.in using any browser
- Register a New Account
You can create your own account in BSNL NGN portal using your social media account like Google/Facebook/Twitter/ Linkedin or can do fresh registration in the portal (Create one time username, password with valid email id at the time of BSNL wings registration)
- Submit the credentials for account creation (If does not proceed with social network profile)
(Email, Username and Password)
- A pop up will display about your account creation
- Open your email account and check the mail in inbox folder for activation of BSNL NGN account
Click on activation link in received email (if BSNL wings registration done without social media account login), then you will be activated your account successfully.
- Immediately a message will display about successful creation of BSNL NGN Portal Account
- Login to BSNL NGN Portal using your login credentials
- Click Activation
Available under Wings / LFMT Service in top label
- Submit BSNL Wings PIN and Click Next
Enter 16 digit pin received on your registered email on completion of Wings online / offline application.
- Enter registered contact number
Your Wings number shown and allowed to enter your registered contact mobile number
- Enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile and Press Next
- Set your password of your choice for your BSNL Wings number
- Confirm, by entering in the said two locations
- Click Next
- Immediately a screen will appear with “Your BSNL Wings number is activated and can be configured with the details ( i.e username, domain, password ) below”
After successful activation, just install any one of the SIP Client application on your mobile / laptop / desktop as per your requirement and use BSNL Wings Unlimited calls with in India or from abroad.
No, NGN account offered to BSNL Wings customers at free of account and it is mandatory for activation of Wings service.
No, it is not possible, only after activation of 16 digit in BSNL NGN portal, you Wings account will successfully created in Next Generation Service portal and allowed to use Wings services.
No, the registered mobile number which is already submitted at the time of application is only allowed, other a mismatch error is occured.