Introduced BSNL STV 599 (Work from Home, WFH), 151, 251 under GSM prepaid mobile services with unlimited voice calls, internet and free SMS in all circles within India. Have a look at the best rate cutter tariff…
During this lock down period from March 23, 2020, to date, work from home and study from home is followed by many companies and schools all over India, the competent authority of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has decided to introduce a new STV 599 (Work from Home, WFH) under the GSM prepaid mobile services.
This new special rate cutter will provide unique features like highest FUP for mobile internet which is never available in history with any BSNL Recharge Plan, so just check the new Work from Home STV tariff as below
BSNL Work from Home STV Tariff
|STV Price||WFH Plan Freebies Available||Validity in Days|
|Rs. 599||Unlimited free voice calling home and national roaming including MTNL Roaming area of Delhi and Mumbai||84|
|Unlimited data with speed reduced to 80kbps after 5GB/Day + along with unlimited free night data during (00:00 hours to 05:00 hours)||84|
|Free 100 SMS/day to any network including while roaming in Mumbai and New Delhi||84|
|BSNL Tunes + Zing||84|
|Rs. 151||40GB Free Data + Zing||28|
|Rs. 251||70GB Free Data + Zing||28|
BSNL WFH STV Plan Other Details
- STV 599 available as a regular prepaid STV plan from 06.07.2020.
- STV 151 / STV 251 available from 21.07.2020
- Applicable for PAN India for all recharge customers.
- Extends the main validity as per the given.
- Can recharge in any way through BSNL online recharge portal, My BSNL App, Retailer, and other third party sites.
- Can validity expired customers also allowed to recharge BSNL work from Home STV plan?
Yes, BSNL allows those customers also to recharge STV 599 which extends their main validity with 90 days by providing all freebies.
- Is there any decrease in validity if recharged with STV 599 for an existing customer having more than 90 days?
The customers who have longer validity already in their BSNL prepaid recharge plan will continue with existing main validity, but the freebies allowed as per the new STV 599 tariff.