Introduced BSNL promotional standalone broadband plan Work from Home for free of cost to all the BSNL landline customer those who are not having broadband in view to contain the spread of 2019 – nCoV(Novel Coronovirus) outbreak, Check how to subscribe and what are the charges and when this broadband offer is available and who are applicable…
Getting free broadband from any ISP is not an easy thing, but BSNL offers a free standalone unlimited broadband connection for every landline user as a special offer, if registered with in the promotional period.
The new free unlimited broadband plan of BSNL is “Work @ Home” is absolutely free of cost plan to all the existing Landline customers those who are not having Broadband, and this new promotional plan is available on PAN india basis in all the Circles except Andaman Nicobar telecom circle under BSNL broadband services.
This new BSNL free broadband service provides unlimited internet by offering a maximum download speed up to 10Mbps till reach 5GB per day without any kind of security deposit and rental charges, let’s’ have a look at detailed broadband tariff.
BSNL Free Broadband Plan Tariff
|Plan Name||Work @ Home|
|Bandwidth (Download Speed)|
subject to Technical Feasibility
|Upto 10 Mbps till 5GB/day, there after upto 1 Mbps|
|Applicability||All Users of all Circles (except Andaman Nicobar Circle)|
|Fixed Monthly/ Yearly Charges (Rs)||Not Applicable|
|Download/Upload Limit (MB/GB) per month||Unlimited Internet with FUP limit|
|Free Email ID/Space||One eMail account with 1 GB|
|Static IP Address (On Request)||Not Applicable|
|Minimum Hire Period||Nil|
|Telephone fixed monthly charges/free calls||As per subscribed BSNL Landline Plan|
In this new introduction work @ home plan, ISP announced some terms and conditions for provision of free broadband service, let’s have a look at them
You may subscribe BSNL 100 Mbps Fiber Plans, Check your area feasiblity
Terms and Conditions
- BSNL Work @ Home free broadband connection, shall be available on promotional basis with effect from 10.09.2020 and available in market for registration upto 18th January 2021 (after extension of scheme on requirement).
- ISP provides free broadband for a period of one month from the date of activation.
- Installation Charges & Security charges shall be waived off during promotional period.
- The above plan shall not be available on FTTH.
- Customer premise equipment (CPE)/Modem shall be customer owned.
- After expiry of promotional period, existing customers under above plan shall be migrated to regular Broadband plans.
- Customers who are not opted any regular DSL/FTTH Broadband plans at the time of CAF filling, ITPC shall ensure to migrate these customers (after expiry of promotional period) acquired under above plan to BB 2GB CUL Broadband Plan automatically.
- If the customer fail to submit their request for withdrawal of above plan before expiry date of one month from date of activation, they shall be charged accordingly for particular Broadband plan after 30 days, and the customer’s consent in this regard shall be taken at the time of CAF filling.
So, it’s the time for existing landline users of BSNL to test the real broadband speed by availing free broadband connection for your home or in your office, if not satisfied with in the period, just submit your deactivation request for broadband service before closure of promotional offer.
- Any Broadband deposit includes in the telephone bill?
No, at the time of free broadband period, there is no deposits, but after migration necessary BSNL Security deposit for Broadband can include in the coming postpaid telephone bill.
- Can I subscribe to BSNL free broadband through online or customer care?
In addition to nearest customer service center and BSNL Franchisee/ Retailers, above 5G free trial broadband plan can also be subscribed by calling Toll Free number 1800 345 1500, then BSNL ITPC generates advice notes for the customer on the above scheme .
- Whether the existing BB customers are allowed to subscribe free broadband?
No, this is a new offer only for existing/new BSNL landline users not having Broadband service, and however this broadband offer is available for one month from the date of activation.
- A customer subscribes once for free broadband and disconnected, whether he is eligible for free offer again now?
If he/she booked and activated the broadband free offer previously and disconnected completely means, he/she eligible to get free broadband again in the present offer period.
- Whether the BSNL landline calls are offered at free?
No, Customer will be charged accordingly as per subscribed landline plan for voice call usage.
- Free Broadband customer of BSNL can migrate to any other plans or not?
Yes, if submitted the request before the end of free broadband period, he/she will migrate to the required tariff plan, but if not, can migrate to BB CUL plan automatically.
After migration to BB CUL, you can submit the migration request at any time in online or offline for your required.