Now BSNL Broadband customers may get Amazon Fire TV Stick Light at free of Cost, Check the condition and how to avail free Fire TV Stick…
OTT Entertainment is moving to Large Screen, and BSNL brings the best product to convert a normal TV to a SmartTV by offering Amazon Fire Stick light.
As per the recommendation of Content and Tariff Committee, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited introduced bundled Amazon Fire TV stick light at FREE of cost under BSNL Broadband Plans of DSL / Fibre / AirFibre services in all the circles.
BSNL Amazon FireTV Stick Lite Bundle Offer
- Customers will be given the Amazon Firestick as a Bundle Offer.
- The device is available (free) to customers opting Annual Plan related to BSNL FTTH Plans or DSL Broadband.
- Customers opting for annual plan of FTTH/Broadband (Rs. 999 or higher ) can avail this offer, by paying annual plan charges ONLINE.
- BSNL will share the customer address details for Device Delivery on next day for Amazon to directly deliver the device to customer address, Customer can track the delivery status online on BSNL Portal.
- Connection provided through any channel like from Cluster partners can also avail this offer.
Conditions to get Free Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
- The plan change request having lower FMC than Rs. 999/- shall not entertained during lock-in period of annual subscription.
- The above device may sold out from BOSS portal and CSC (offline) in all the circles.
- Since Maharashtra circle is the nodal circle, online payment to Partner and other Coordination/operational activities with M/s. Amazon carried out by Maharashtra circle.
For more details, visit bsnl.co.in and the above instructions implemented w.e.f. 01-01-2022 in all the circles.
Is there any penalty, if BSNL broadband closed within one year?
If customer surrenders the Bundled Amazon Fire Stick Lite within first 6 months of committed period, Rs.2999/- will be charged.
How Penalty charges recovered if BSNL Annual broadband closed within commitment period?
Any penalties may recovered / adjusted from the deposits already paid after settlement of final bill on closure. If no deposits found, outstanding bill may raised and sent to customer for bill payment.