How to port Jio mobile number into BSNL 4G SIM network, what are the best monthly, 6 month and yearly MNP offers for Reliance Jio Port Out customer into BSNL, How to know the status of mobile number portability…
Now you may know that, Reliance Jio has raised their prepaid tariffs on all their recharge packs upto 40% from December 2019, then why you have to bear that extra charges even having national telecom mobile network and Government’s BSNL with best 3G / 4G network recharge availability, Let’s have a look at all the facilities you have for PORT IN to BSNL and migrate immediately
|Porting SMS||PORT <JIO Mobile Number>|
|MNP SMS send to||1900|
|Applicable for||All Prepaid / Postpaid Customers in India|
|PORT In Time||Minimum 3 days & Max 7-10 days after submitting request|
|Port Out Time||After 90 Days (from the date of activation in BSNL network)|
|Jio to BSNL Port Status||Can Check at Customer Care or at nearest CSC|
|Special Recharge||All Existing 4G Recharges are applicable|
Available BSNL Mobile Services to JIO mobile customer on PORTING
- Special Combo Recharge Plans applicable for JIO PORT OUT customers in BSNL 4G Network – Check now the latest prepaid cheapest offers (monthly/yearly)
- Latest BSNL 4G Data Plans available for JIO customers – Find now
- JIO Port In customer may recharge FRC in online – Check now
- Can check the frequently asked questions on MNP at any time – Complete details on BSNL MNP and More FAQs
- Find the MNP status if not Ported within guard time – Check now at Customer Care or at BSNL CSC
So just send the above or below mentioned PORT IN Code to 1900 through SMS, then you’ll get a MOBILE NUMBER PORTING CODE on your mobile number within seconds/minutes as a reply SMS from JIO network.
PORT <JIO Mobile Number>
After getting the mobile number porting code from JIO network, just approach nearest CSC or Authorized retailer of BSNL along with your Proof of Identity (POI) & Proof of Address(POA) to process the porting into BSNL
- Can i continue JIO Pay app after Porting to BSNL
Please unlink all JIO pay services before MNP to BSNL, because all will deactivated automatically after porting.
- Can I use JIO available coupons after Porting
No, all the balance coupons are not allowed to redeem on porting.
- What to do if already deducted the auto pay balance even after porting?
Just unlink all before MNP, if deducted, just approach nearest JIO store or customer care and complaint the issue.
- Can i enjoy Jio movies after Porting to BSNL
No, Jio Movie will discontinue after MNP to BSNL.