Presenting the latest BSNL 997 prepaid plan recharge tariff introduced in market newly with unlimited benefits for 180 days for voice calls, data, and SMS facilities, find the extra facilities like Lodhun contents and recharge conditions…
BSNL 997 Recharge Plan Details
- BSNL Recharge Plan cost Rs.997.
- Unlimited Voice Calls for Local and STD of any network in the Home Location Service Area (LSA) and in National Roaming including Mumbai and Delhi for 180 days.
- 3GB /Day high speed unlimited mobile internet data on 3G/4G services at reduced speed to 80 kbps after a daily FUP limit for 180 days
- 100 Free SMS per day for 180 days.
- Free Caller Tune for 2 Months.
|Applicable for||All Users of BSNL GSM Mobile Services on PAN India basis|
|Tariff Extension / Migration||Recharge with the same Plan Voucher Rs.997 through online recharge or offline|
|Call Charges after 250 Minutes per day||Local BSNL / Other : 1.2/Min & 1.5 Ps/Min|
STD BSNL / Other: 1.3/Min & 1.6/Min
|SMS cost after Free Usage per day||From Home circle: Local at 0.8Ps/SMS and STD at Rs. 1.2 per SMS and International at Rs 5 per SMS|
In Roaming: Local Rs 0.25, STD : 0.38, International : Rs.5 and Non-P2P SMS is Rs.3
|Other Conditions||All other terms and tariffs are allowed as per BSNL Advance Per Minute Plan|
This new prepaid recharge plan BSNL 997 will be implemented with effect from 10th November 2019 in all of India (Haryana, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Gujarat etc…) except Jammu and Kashmir circle, and is available as a permanent measure allowed in online/offline recharge.