Here is the new setup process in detail for Tenda Login on WiFi router IP address 192.168.0.1 for configuration of various options like password change and more available to access high speed internet and wireless security…
The popular brand Tenda supplies various wireless routers which well known for easy configuration of the WiFi network. Once a new Router bought, one should make it ready to configure such that their LAN connection does move to WiFi to used by multiple devices.
Tenda is the most preferred brand in customer premises wireless equipment due to its good range and stable connection. The routers found in 150Mbps and 300Mbps form which bought based on customer visibility.
This difference in Bandwidth does allow the WiFi Router to handle better internet for any kind of bandwidth requested, and the configuration for the entire Tenda Models available almost the same and may easily done by anyone, Let’s check the details briefly.
|Description||Subscriber End Wireless Equipment|
|Default IP Address||192.168.0.1|
|Default User ID||admin|
|Supports||DHCP / Static Modes|
|Port||WAN / LAN Ports 25|
Here is detailed steps that one should follow, if got the Tenda CPE in their network. You may understood that the configuration does move your LAN connection to the WiFi network and you must aware of what done in the below steps thoroughly.
Tenda Router Login Configuration
- Get the Tenda Router Unpack and set the connection.
- Connect adapter to Tenda router and switch on the power supply
- Now get the broadband LAN wire with ethernet cable and insert in the first slot where it written as WAN port. Insert it properly until the light inside the router does start blinking.
- DHCP Setup: This is one of the common setups in route done. Go to the wireless setting option once you have launched the Tenda on your browser. Select the DHCP option and then click on Set a password for the router. Set a unique password and then save it to get your DHCP setting for updation.
- Router Setup with Static IP: Launch your browser and search for 192.168.0.1 in the URL bar and the Tenda modem page gets loaded.
- Use admin as Username and Password both to login to the Tenda device homepage
- Once the page loaded, Click on Internet Connection Setup and then select the Static IP from the first column drop down. Enter your IP address along with their details asked and click on the OK button to save your IP selection.
- Once you’re done with settings, you can see the network option as connected and your respective can now connect with Tenda router and start using the internet connection for internet.
Tenda WiFi Password Change
This is one of the most important things that one should remember, as regular reset of password will save your internet connection from unknown users. Here are steps that will allow you for Tenda router password reset.
- Open the browser to visit the Tenda homepage using the 192.168.0.1 IP address iN URL Bar. Enter the Admin as password and username to login for getting access to your homepage.
- Click ON advanced option and then click on wireless connection.
- Select wireless basic settings to open the settings page.
- Enter the SSID name of your Tenda router as per your wish and then click on the OK button. This is the name of your router which displayed on screen.
- Select Wireless Security on the same page and then click on the Password option to reset it. Enter your new password along with the old password and click on Ok Button.
- Once done, click on the save button and get the configuration setting saved on your router.
- Later on you need to enter this password to connect to the Wi-Fi of your Tenda Router. Make sure you remember your password or it does require lengthy steps to get out reset once again.
- Can we set Tenda Router Name as any to display in WiFi Convention?
Yes, customers can anytime change their Tenda Router name from the SSID option. The name change may displayed on your device WiFi network, where you may directly get to see this name. Tap on to connect with a password which may set.
- Is Tenda Router secure from other users or is the password at risk?
This question may answered in a good way, as every network has some chance to hacked. To protect your Tenda router from hackers, customers need to get a secure password and get configure enough security steps. Once the router fully set up with security then it will have a secure connection and as well change your password regularly to keep it secure.
- Is the configuration page for the Entei Tenda Router is Same?
Yes, the Tenda routers that sold out in the market do have similar configurations setup. Customers can also use guide that may given to them with the installation kit of the router. As being a wide network, the configuration page will be the same and anyone who is having a Tenda router can use them to set up their network.
1 thought on “Tenda Login for WiFi Router Configuration & Password Change”
Mujhe wi fi contact karna hai