Cubber has initiated its services to make their landline and broadband Bill Payments for BSNL, Airtel, Connect, MTNL, Tata, Reliance and other operators, thus you can get your BSNL bill payment due cleared using the Cubber online service.
The safe and secure payment process gets easier to access the Online payment and clear your dues instantly, Get your bill payments cleared instantly from your home or office or anywhere with just access to the Cubber website and mobile applications.
Cubber also gets you promo codes and coupons to attract the customer by giving them a benefit on their BSNL Bill payment. Here we provide you with a detailed guide to pay the BSNL Bill payments from Cubber online website with quick steps, So make sure you follow them correctly and get your Bills paid in time.
Pay BSNL Bill With Cubber Online Portal
The Cubber will process the payment received from the customer bank to BSNL to clear your dues. This will be updated to your BSNL account in quick time and all dues will be cleared.
- Launch the Cubber Application from Google play store or from iStore
- Login with your credentials > Select the service from list
- Enter your details > Select operator for BSNL bill payment
- Choose promo codes from list if available
- Now choose the option of payments and provide your credentials to complete the payment
- That’s it, Cubber will accept your payment for each BSNL Bill and process it to BSNL to get it updated, and in quick time you will receive payment confirmation from BSNL to your registered email or mobile number.
- Is using Cubber Application safe for BSNL Bill Payments?
Yes, Cubber is a verified payment digital platform which is now being used by millions of users, You can go ahead to access the Cubber page to make instant BSNL bill payment with getting amazing offers, Cubber will make a note of payment and will remind you next time you have a BSNL Bill due to not miss the due date.
- Can we use a Credit Card for BSNL Bill payments from Cubber?
The Cubber will take you to your payment page once you have filled and select the payment for BSNL Bill, and the payment page does consist of internet banking, credit card, debit card and other UPI services which can be selected to make the payment, there will be no extra charge for using the credit card through Cubber for bill payment.
- After paying the BSNL Prepaid Bill payment, I didn’t receive a Message?
This might be an intermittent issue, where customers will not be getting SMS confirmation after they have made their BILL payment for BSNL prepaid, and thus customers can directly visit the Cubber Application and go to a recent transaction to view the status of payment. Here it will clearly show you if your transaction of payment is received by BSNL or it is still being processed.