Verify compatibility of your smartphone for BSNL 4G network by just sending an SMS, and check your mobile handset upgrades with latest software or not to enjoy uninterrupted high speed voice and data services with BSNL 4G SIM card…
PAN India Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has launching 4G services in various cities and towns across India, so the esteemed customers requested to check the following points without fail to enjoy the best 4G services of BSNL.
What do i need to start using BSNL 4G services
There are three aspects which involve to activate high speed BSNL 4G data services on your mobile, so check the following.
- Verify / Check compatibility of your smartphone for BSNL 4G
- Select high speed 4G data network in mobile
- Activate BSNL 4G data pack on your mobile
How to check your handset compatible with BSNL 4G
First check your mobile compatibility for BSNL 4G network through SMS and then alter your mobile settings to access 4G services
- Find the IMEI Number of your Mobile handset by typing *#06# in dial pad
You will get 15 digit IMEI number, If two IMEI numbers you are getting, then use the first one only.
- Send SMS as KYM to 14422
You must send the text message without space and brackets from your Mobile Handset with above syntax
- Immediately you will get a reply to check for BSNL 4G compatibility of your mobile handset
If the reply contains “LTE FDD Band 1” then your mobile handset is compatible to BSNL 4G services.
- What to do if my mobile is not compatible with BSNL 4G?
Just upgrade with the latest software provided by your mobile handset manufacturer.
- Why i am not getting BSNL 4G on my mobile even my mobile compatible with the network?
1. Ensure that you are using a BSNL 4G SIM (Don’t have a BSNL 4G SIM? Get it at the nearest BSNL Customer Service Centre.
2. If you are using Dual SIM handset, Please always use BSNL 4G SIM in the first slot.
3. Please ensure mobile data pack activated for your mobile connection, and it can be checked via 1242#, for main account balance and validity by dialing *123#.
4. Also check, whether your BSNL mobile data facility is activated or not, if not send an sms START to 1925 for activation.
- Can we access BSNL 4G without selecting LTE network?
You must set Network mode in the Handset as “LTE Preferred mode” or “LTE/WCDMA/GSM (AUTO)” in the Network settings to access BSNL 4G high speed network
- Can we activate any other BSNL 4G APNs in mobile
Please check your APN settings are upgraded with new APN and set to BSNL APN
1. Android APN can be set in Settings > Mobile networks > Access point Names > APN.
2. In iPhone Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network.
If you find any issues in getting IMEI number to check BSNL 4G compatibility for your handset and also mobile data not working with the operator even after ensuring all the above points, please switch off the handset, remove the SIM card, reinsert the SIM card and switch on to access BSNL 4G services.
1 thought on “How to Check BSNL 4G Compatibility for Your Mobile Handset?”
I can eat with the 4G data but never contact only 3G data user very slow very very slow I cannot be seen with
Comments are closed.