Now check your BSNL postpaid mobile bill amount for payment and unbilled usage for the current month through SMS and online simply, Let’s find the procedure for getting last bill amount and current usage.
SMS Syntax to get BSNL Postpaid bill details
|Description||SMS Code to sent||SMS Sent to|
|To Check Outstanding Bill Amount||BILL||53333|
|To Check present unbilled usage||AMT||53333|
Note: This is a chargeable facility, and the SMS rates are applicable as per the subscription plan.
Get your BSNL mobile / Landline postpaid bill due amount and current unbilled usage in online
Procedure to get BSNL last bill amount in online
- Login to selfcare.bsnl.co.in
- Open your browser and login to selfcare portal with your user login details
- Click Wireless
- Tap on the option Wireless
- Click Mobile Number / Account Number
- Select mobile number for your details
- Your present bill amount and unbilled amount will be displayed
- Check the bill for your outstanding
With the above simple steps you can get the usage and present bill with out any charges, but at first, you have to register to BSNL selfcare portal, and add your postpaid billing account in your login, then only you are allowed to access the services to check the BSNL unbilled usage or outstanding amount, and also check the below to know everything on BSNL bill due disconnection process.