View the step by step guide of Tenda N301 wireless router easy setup with new configuration process at 192.168.0.1, Check the software, physical modem and WiFi setup in details and get rid from any problem…
A router is an important device that does help a lot for office and home purposes, and it does circulate your wired LAN connection to WiFi internet connection such that any multiple devices will access the internet service, and a router does also has limited ethernet slots that allow computers to connect it through a wired connection and access the internet provided.
If you have got a Tenda router for your WiFi connection, then you must use this process to set up and configure the settings, and only after proper setup and configuration of Tenda router done, the internet will be passed through the Wi-Fi network.
The router portal password along with the WiFi password needs to be set as a part of the configuration, as they do make your internet connection secure and available for only trusted devices.
Tenda N301 Wireless N300 Router Easy Setup
A setup of Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 router is must if you have bought it now, as there must be a physical connection along with software connection needed to be set up for having it working for your WiFi internet connection.
Here we will let you know how to get the Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 router setup done through the physical setup by connecting the Adapter, Router, LAN wire and ethernet cables, and make sure you follow below steps correctly and get the connection set to activate your wireless connection.
- Get the Tenda N301 Wireless N300 Router unboxed and connect with a power adapter
- Connect the ethernet cable from the computer to the Router output slot
- Next, connect the wired LAN broadband connection to the router input slot
- Switch on the power supply > Get the Tenda N301 Wireless N300 connected
- The lights will blink, and you can see the active connection light in the router, you have now done with the physical setup of your router and the next step is to get the internet connection activated, such that you will have the connection set through Wi-Fi connection.
Here we will have to get the connection to the Tenda N301 Wireless N300 router home page, where it will be possible to configure and set up your router to make it secure and pass the wireless internet connection.
- Visit the Tenda router office portal page using the IP address 192.168.0.1
- Enter your Username and password in respective columns as admin for both
- Click on Login button to access the page which allows to configure your WiFi connection from portal page
- Tenda N301 Wireless N300 portal access page has been granted and now can proceed to configure your device to start the internet connection.
The configuration is an important thing that needs to be done, once you have physically set up your router, and login credentials can be changed, once you access the portal page using default login credentials.
Configure Tenda N301 Wireless N300 WiFi Connection
- Visit the Tenda N301 Wireless N300 router Portal Page at 192.168.0.1
- Login with default credentials > click on the Setting button
- Selects the Internet connection as PPPoE with the login Password
- This will be your password along with name to set to access Portal Page
- Next move to the wireless connection > select enable button
- Enter SSID name which is your router WiFi name to be viewed
- Pass the Key which is your password to access the internet connection
- Save the change made and you will have your wired internet connection in the WiFi through the SSID name set.
- Wi-Fi internet will only be accessible to devices once they select this SSID name and enter the password to connect to the internet.
What if I forget my Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 Router Portal Page Password?
There is no issue if you have lost your router homepage password, as you can use the reset process and get the password change anytime. Customers need to hard reset the router by using the reset button and visit the router portal page to access the page using the default login credentials.
Can we monitor devices connected to Wi-Fi connection?
Customers need to access the WiFi router page using the default IP address and login credentials, and here you need to visit the wireless setting page and select the option form drop down list to monitor how many devices are connected to your WiFi, and you can even disable the internet connection from any device, if you don’t wish them to access your internet connection.
How to use Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 internet Connection?
The internet connection can be used from any devices, which accept the internet through Wi-Fi option, Select your router WiFi name from the list and then try to connect to it using the password set in the router page to allow your Tenda N301 Wireless N300 router to accept the connection and pass the internet to the device.