Find about how to submit BSNL Go Green ebill request registration in online for your landline or broadband including Bharat Fiber connection. Check ebill discount structure, and for how many months will you get the discount in BSNL bill payment under BSNL Go Green concept.
Due to reporting of difficulties in getting the delivery of BSNL landline, broadband bills. ISP started Go Green eBill in supporting GOI paperless concept by offering the customers with a special discount of Rs 10 per telephone bill, even resulting the company into substantive dip in collection.
As collection efficiency is very important for financial health of the company, and BSNL not to afford any laxity or experiment as far as bill processing and delivery is concerned. So, ISP taken all the steps for timely delivery of printed bills and timely delivery of e bills to customers. BSNL also started almost paperless under “Go Green” with effective bill reminder mechanism through IVRS & SMS, which also need to ensure for smooth run of ‘Go Green’ in BSNL.
How to Submit BSNL Go Green Request?
Submit Go Green Request to BSNL in online as below and get your discount in the coming bill
- Open your browser and login to URL https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelets/eBillOnlyExternal.xhtml
It is the only URL to provide BSNL Go Green request in online
- Enter Service ID and Billing Account Number
Service ID is STD Code with Telephone number and Account number is the 10 digit number displayed at the top of the telephone bill.
- Click Next
- Enter your email address and Submit
Verify your email address by clicking on the link send to your email
- Submit your Identity Verification
Verify your identity for original customer bonafide or genuineness to complete the Go Green process.
- How many months we will get discount under Go Green?
The discount of Rs 10 per bill under BSNL Go Green will be restricted upto Rs 100 maximum for each connection.
- How BSNL provides the discount for Go Green?
ISP reduces the Go Green discount amount in each coming bill of BSNL.
- Can we get original bill to email / mobile when opted for Go Green?
You will get BSNL original bill copy in pdf format to your email, every month instead of Paper bill for your address under ebill option, and remainders to mobile number.
- What are the modes available to submit Go Green Request?
There are two options
1. Through Online Portal
2. Submitting BSNL Go Green ebill Registration Form at CSC
- Which services are not allowed to opt for Go Green?
No, all the postpaid services (BSNL Broadband, Lanline, Mobile, Circuits etc..) are allowed for Go Green ebill concept.