Once you create your PC Financial account in Canada after selecting a card type, you will receive your card which can be a new process for someone new to activate a PC Financial MasterCard online.
Even else, if this is your replacement card then you might just want to understand the process for its activation.
If you have recently registered for a President’s Choice MasterCard account and their cards then I am sure you are amazed and one reason for selecting them is for their zero annual fees offer.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps required to Activate either a New or Replacement PC Financial MasterCard. If you have either Mobile or Desktop, you can simply swift through the steps as they have been written for both devices.
How to Activate New PC Financial MasterCard
If this is your first time receiving your PC Financial MasterCard in Canada, then you would be amused and wondering about the steps that require you to activate a new PC Financial MasterCard and below are the steps to do so across both Desktop and Mobile.
Step 1 : Login To PC Financial Official Website
- Open the PC Financial official website from https://www.pcfinancial.ca/
- If you already have your account then click on Sign In from the top right corner
- Enter your login details and login to your PC Financial account
Step 2 – Activate New PC Financial MasterCard
- Navigate to the “Accounts & Cards” section and choose the “Cards” tab.
- Locate your list of available cards and select the one you wish to activate.
- Click on the “Activate Now” button, where you’ll be prompted to answer a few questions.
- Enter the activation code found on your card’s sticker when prompted.
- Confirm your activation and congratulations! Your new President’s choice MasterCard is now successfully activated.
In the case of mobile users, install the app, then login with your details and follow the steps from Step-2 as they are the same for mobile users as well.
What are the methods to activate my new PC Financial MasterCard?
You can activate your President’s choice MasterCard Canada from both Desktop and Mobile.
What information do I need to activate my new PC Financial MasterCard?
You will need your PC Financial MasterCard, its documents and importantly the activation code to activate the PC Financial MasterCard.
Can I use my new PC Financial MasterCard before activation?
No, you cannot use the new card for transactions until it has been successfully activated.
Is my PIN pre-set on the new PC Financial MasterCard?
In most cases, you’ll have the option to set a new PIN during the activation process. Follow the prompts to choose a secure PIN for your new card.
How to Activate Replacement PC Financial MasterCard
If this is a replacement PC Financial MasterCard Canada, you have received then you might have a few questions about the process and if you still need to activate your card.
If this is a replacement card then it means the previous card is expiring soon or lost and all you need to do next is confirm the PIN verification in order to activate the replacement PC Financial Mastercard.
For both Desktop and mobile users, you can follow the below steps.
- Open the PC Financial official website in Canada from https://www.pcfinancial.ca/
- Where as for Mobile users, open your app directly
- Login into the account, then click on Accounts & Cards options
- After that click on Cards, then click on Confirm or Change your PIN option
- Next you need to confirm the new PIN you want to set for your replacement card
- Once done click on the confirm button and your card will be activated.
Can I activate my replacement PC Financial MasterCard by calling customer support?
It is always suggested to either use the Website or Mobile to activate your Replacement PC Financial MasterCard as shown in the steps above.
What information do I need to activate my replacement PC Financial MasterCard?
To activate your replacement card, you will typically need your card details, personal identification information, and the activation code provided with the card.
Can I use my replacement PC Financial MasterCard before activation?
You cannot use your replacement PC Financial Mastercard until it has been successfully activated. Attempting to use the card before activation may result in declined transactions.
Is my PIN the same on the replacement PC Financial MasterCard?
The PIN for your replacement PC Financial Mastercard in Canada may be the same as your previous card, depending on PC Financial’s policies. However, if you are prompted to set a new PIN during activation, you will need to follow the instructions provided.
Can I use the same online account for my replacement PC Financial MasterCard?
Yes, Your replacement card will be linked to the same account as your previous card.