Subscribe online on login to BSNL BOSS login to avail bundle offer with new process to get Google Nest Mini / Hub smart device delivers your home at discount price along with free extra broadband subscription…
ISP BSNL has launched for its subscribers with Google SMART devices at concessional rate with Broadband annual plans subscription, where in this offer, Subscribers have to make upfront online payment for the Broadband plan (Annual Subscription) plus concessional rate for Google Bundle product.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited introduced this upgradation to Annual Plan options online which helps in improving long term engagement with customer, reduction in bill collection efforts, and higher probability for selling more services to the prospective customer, Let’ s check the price offer details and how to subscribe
BSNL Google Nest Bundle Price
|Smart Device||Actual Price in Online||BSNL Offer Price for Bundled Product|
|Google Mini||Rs. 3999||Rs. 1188|
|Google HUB||Rs. 8999||Rs. 2388|
The home entertainment products are available to customers who opt for the annual plan by visiting BSNL selfcare portal and subscribe for the annual plan and paying the annual rental in advance online.
BSNL Google Nest Online Process
- Click on the link https://bsnloffers.bsnl.in/# to open to BSNL BOSS (Bundled Offer Sale Simplified) portal
- Hover to Avail Offer and Click
- Enter STD Code and Telephone Number
- Provide Captcha Code Shown
- Click Validate
- Your registered mobile number will OTP shortly
- Enter OTP in the allowed box
- Check the details shown of your connection with the eligible product and plan to be ported
- Click Submit
- After successfully completing activity at BSNL CWSC portal, an order is initiated and a SMS link is sent to make online payment at BSNL All India Payment Portal.
- Once after the completing the payment at BSNL All India Payment portal, Google Bundled Product (Mini or Hub ) will be dispatched to the customer.
Can we pay the Google Nest charges in BSNL bill or in advance?
Along with Annual plan charges, customers should pay the charges for Google Hub with GST in online provided with the BSNL payment portal link.
How the Google Nest Product send to us?
Google Nest smart device shall be dispatched to the customer by Google Partner ( M/s Current ) at customer premises for delivery as per the registered address, once the payment is successfully completed at BSNL online payment portal provided.
Can we subscribe to this BSNL Google bundle offer at CSC or offline?
At present this offer is available only in online through BSNL selfcare portal link, no other source is allowed to avail the bundle offer.