BSNL YuppuTV scope user may deactivate BSNL Cinema Plus subscription anytime simply in online with OTP. Just check simple steps how to deactivate BSNL cinemaplus…
Now a days OTT platform set a new design in the entertainment market by overriding single screen theaters. To grab this, BSNL has also introduced OTT service with Yupp TV scope in the name of BSNL Cinema Plus. After that for customer sake, ISP allows their BSNL broadband users to activate or deactivate BSNL Cinemaplus using a composite design portal in online with simple steps.
How to Deactivate BSNL Cinema Plus Online
- Open BSNL Cinemaplus webportal page cinemaplus.bsnl.in/liveyuppott
- Tap on Manage Plan under Menu labels and Click Manage available at bottom page
- Enter STD Code, Phone Number
- Select Circle and Enter the Captcha shwon for security reasons
- Tap on Submit to verify and to receive OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP and Tap Submit
- Click on Continue Deactivation as confirmation after tap on Deactivate
- Save the Receipt of Deactivation
What to do if charges billed even after deactivation of BSNL Cinemaplus or YuppTV?
After succesful deactivation of BSNL OTT service and even billed with charges, you may approach concerned Accounts Officer (TRA) with saved receipt for adjustment of bill.
Upto Which date the customer charged for BSNL Cinemaplus?
The customer may charged upto the renewal date of that month, and the charges not linked with any BSNL broadband plan service. But the subscription charges will include only in that bill.