Check the new BSNL installation charges for each new landline, broadband or Bharat Fiber services, and the available installation waival offers to avoid the charges in the first bill or invoice when raised and to be paid…
BSNL Installation Offer (Promotional): Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has announced the Waiving off installation charges for Landline / DSL in Copper and Bharat Fibre / Bharat AirFibre relate to Voice and Broadband connections on PAN India basis in all the circles on a promotional basis from 01.03.2023 and up to 31.03.2024 for customers under Individual Account Type across monthly as well as higher payment options.
What is Installation Charges & Why it is?
The amount incurred towards installation of separate line for each customer from BSNL exchange to customer premises (BSNL exchange Indoor and Outdoor) to provide the best landline telephone / broadband / Bharat Fiber for a customer is called installation fees which includes in the first postpaid bill after the activation of new service from BSNL, and the various charges against each service are
BSNL Installation Charges
|Annual/Higher Payment Subscription Installation Fee
|BSNL Broadband Only
|BSNL Broadband (Temporary Connection)
|Bharat Fiber (FTTH) NPC with only Broadband or Voice or Combo Plan
|Broadband over existing Voice
|Voice Service over existing Broadband service
The above said charges shall be charged for all the customers those if ONT/Modem is taken on rent from BSNL or ONT/Modem is purchased by the customer from outside and installation by BSNL.
Clarification on Installation Charges
- There is no installation charges shall be levied for the provisioning of Voice Service over the existing Broadband Only service.
- No separate installation charges of Rs, 500/- for the ONT installation shall be levied over above the Service level installation charges of Rs.250/- per connection under Bharat Fiber category.
BSNL Installation Free Offer
- NIL Installation charges shall be leived for the BBoWiFi connection provided through Broadband over WiFi Service Providers (BWSPs).
- In order to increase Landline, DSL broadband and Bharat Fiber FTTH connection base, to utilize spare FTTH capacity and to proactively achieve the LL/ DSL/ FTTH connection, the competent authority of ISP has decided “to waive off BSNL installation charges as a regular measure from 13 October 2020 who subscribes to any service under 6 months / Annual / Higher payment option on BSNL Broadband plans over DSL and fiber network.
- These installation free offer shall not applicable for except the plans Fibre Basic, Fibre Value, Fibre Premium and Fibre Ultra in selected SSAs/BAs/Cities) of all the circles.
As per BSNL corporate, ISP confirmed that all types of one time charges such as installation charges, applicable for BSNL FTTH connections shall also be applicable for the connections provided through BSNL channel partners from 13.10.2020.