Here is the complete details of BSNL Industrial & Inplant training course at RTTC Hyderabad offered to Computer science / IT engineering branch students, Check the fees, training schedule, how to apply for Industrial & Inplant training…
At present days the most chancing sector is Telecom and the modish technological developments in this sector are very high, Graduate Students of Engineering branches (ECE, ETM, IT etc.,) were expected to familiarize themselves with most recent developments in telecom sector in order to move along with the developing in this Telecom Industry with many New courses / Training’s like Certified Telecom Engineer, specialization industrial & in plant training with new contents related to Computer / IT field.
BSNL Industrial / Inplant Trainings
According with the developments in the telecom sector Regional Telecom Training Centre (RTTC), BSNL, Gachibowli, Hyderabad which is an ISO 9001:2008 certified prestigious telecom training centre in Southern Region which spreads in about 40 acres of land and equipped with modern infrastructure to impart training at global standards is conducting ‘Industrial/In-plant Training for Engineering students on Familiarization of latest Telecom technologies (Basic Telecom, Advanced Telecom, Inplant Training) upto 30th December 2019, where the first batch already started 22.11.2019.
Industrial / In-plant Training Courses are
- In-plant / Industrial Training in Basic Telecom – for 6 half days of 18 Hours duration.
- In-plant / Vocational Training in Advanced Telecom – for 6 half days of 36 Hours duration.
- In-plant / Vocational Training in Advanced Telecom with specialization – for 9 full days of 54 Hours duration
- Basic Inplant Trainings on CSE/IT Platform – 6 half days of 18 hours duration.
- Advanced Inplant Training on CSE/IT platform – 6 full days of 36 hours duration
- Advanced with Specialization Inplant Training on CSC / IT platform – 9 full days of 54 hours duration
BSNL Industrial Inplant Training Schedule at Hyderabad RTTC
|Batch||Training in Basic Telecom(6 Half Days 10.00 to 13.00 Hr)||Training in Advanced Telecom (6 Full Days 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs)||Training in Advanced Telecom with specialization (9 full Days 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs)||Basic Inplant Training on CSE / IT Platform (6 Half Days 10.00 to 13.00 Hrs)||Advanced Inplant Training on CSE / IT Platform (6 Full Days 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs)||Advanced with Specialization Inplant Training on CSE / IT Platform (9 Full Days 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs)|
|I – Batch||25 Nov 2019||25 Nov 2019||—||25 Nov 2019||25 Nov 2019||—|
|II – Batch||2 Dec 2019||—||—||2 Dec 2019||—||—|
|III – Batch||9 Dec 2019||9 Dec 2019||9 Dec 2019||9 Dec 2019||9 Dec 2019||9 Dec 2019|
|IV – Batch||16 Dec 2019||16 Dec 2019||—||16 Dec 2019||16 Dec 2019||—|
|V – Batch||30 Dec 2019||—||—||30 Dec 2019||—||—|
Who Can Apply
2nd / 3rd Year Engineering ( B.E. / B.Tech ) students of Electronic & Communications Engg, Electrical & Electronic Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation, and also Computer Science / IT students interested to know and enter in telecom industry can apply with Permission from College or can do Voluntarily.
In case of mandatory Industrial / in plant training as part of curriculum, please submit the permission letter from college.
How to Apply for BSNL Industrial / Inplant Training
Download the Registration form and submit the duly filled to the address mentioned along with the Registration Fee + Full Training Fee and other documents, (Follow any one of the Modes of Payment in given Detailed Brochure of BSNL Industrial Inplant Training and the contents to be covered during the Industrial / In-plant training).
Industrial / In-plant Course/Training Fee
Registration Fees for each Course is per student is Rs.112/- and course fees per student as below
- Basic Telecom – Rs.3450.
- Advanced Telecom – Rs.7080.
- Advanced Telecom with specialization – Rs.10620.
- Basic Inplant Training on CSE / IT Platform – Rs.3540.
- Advanced Inplant Training on CSE/IT Platform – Rs.7080.
- Advanced with Specialization on CSE / IT platform – Rs. 10620
Hostel Facility (Optional) Loadging and Boarding Charges = Rs.189 per Trainee per day on Triple Sharing basis (Hostel facility is provided during the actual training period and subjected to availability only) in RTTC Hyderabad.
- Address – Principal, Regional Telecom Training Center (RTTC), Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032
- Contact Number – 040 – 23000233
- eMail – [email protected]
- RTTC Marketing Team Whatsapp – 8333 997650
So the students who want to seek industrial/inplant trainings can now have a chance to get a certificate from trusted brand in the above scheduled dates to get valuable BSNL Industrial / In-plant Training Courses for Engineering students at RTTC Hyderabad.