An android mobile payment application BSNL EPAY can install from play store or can download with QR code at bsnlepay.com which facilitates to Bharat Fiber (FTTH) customers to pay their bills through various options (Credit card, Debit Card, Internet banking, UPI, Wallet) by getting an instant receipt from BSNL…
EPay App is one of the mobile application designed only for Bharat Fiber (FTTH) customers BSNL Bill Payment in online with or without login, and this application provides by Pinnacle Technologies (P) Ltd and runs with Secure SSL certificate payment gateway by providing 24×7 IVR number for support and instant notifications for each transaction.
This BSNL EPay Android application is useful for customers of Bharat Fiber or BSNL FTTH services with the following benefits
- Android App with Online Bill fetch and Presentation
- Automatic discovery of Franchisee code and tagging
- Payments sent with respective franchisee code to BSNL server
- Display of Franchisee name each time when customer makes payment.
- Transaction History for customer
- Online receipt for Bank payment
- Online Complaint booking by customer in case of Bank problems
- Customer support and next day refund in case of failed transactions
How to Install and Pay Bharat Fiber Bill at BSNL EPay App
- Download the App from Google Play Store
- BSNL EPay application available to download in Android Play Store only.
- Click Register / Quick Pay
- Just Select Register, if your want to register your details with BSNL EPay application or Click Quick Pay for direct bill payment.
- Enter Name, FTTH Number, Mobile No, Email ID
- Fill the correct personal details
- Submit FTTH Number
- Enter BSNL Bharat Fiber Number with STD Code
- Click on FTTH number
- Just Click if registered already or Just enter FTTH number by selecting Quick Pay
- Select the Payment Mode and complete the bill payment
- Select Credit / Debit Card, Internet Banking and other..
- Check the transaction receipt
- Bill paid receipt will be generated for the amount you paid.