What is BSNL Circle and LSA? LSA full form in Telecom is Licensed Service Area which also calls as Local Service Area BSNL…
The administrative units of the service provider called as Home Circle BSNL for operations and maintenance, and BSNL got unified license agreement and operated with 24 telecom circles and two metro districts. Also with project circles, telecom factories, and the separate BSNL training centers.
The operators who got unified access service license agreement are free to provide all services within their areas. It is for transmission, delivery of voice, data and non-voice message services over licensee’s network.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited discontinued its telegram services from 15 July 2013, after 160 years of service. Telegram facility launched for the sake of public in February 1855. From that day till 2013 this service continuously offers the services. Due to digitalization of everything, Telegram services closed.
What is meant by BSNL Home LSA?
- At present each circle is a BSNL Home LSA. It is a combination of states or single according to with the area of operations.
- It means if a subscriber gets a mobile number of one circle, then he confirms as the local consumer of that particular Circle/ BSNL Home LSA only.
As per the Telecom License India, at present BSNL provides Landline services (BASIC) already and also GSM based 2G/3G Mobile in the following BSNL LSA (Licensed Service Area). It is after getting CMTS License in the combination of some states or single. Also, all these forms as four zones for entire India. Have a look at all the circles or BSNL LSA.
BSNL LSA / Circle in East Zone
- Andaman Nicobar, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, NE1(Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya), NE2 (Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur), Orissa and West Bengal includes Sikkim.
West Zone BSNL Home LSA/Circles
- Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra includes Goa.
BSNL LSA / Circles in North
- Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, UP(East), UP(West) and Uttaranchal.
BSNL South Zone LSA/ Circles
- Andhra Pradesh including Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu.
Metro Districts Of BSNL
- Chennai Telecom District (CHTD) under Tamilnadu BSNL LSA, Kolkata TD under WestBengal LSA.
Benefits to a customer within BSNL Home LSA?
- He/she can enjoy the customized plans, BSNL recharge offers today, Special Tariff Vouchers and much more to reduce the mobile tariff of that circle only.
- Now only free data is allowed in entire India with any plan, but the voice has a restriction due to belonging of home circle.
In all the LSA’s PSU provides BSNL 3G with HSPA+ service. Allowing highest speed of data up to 21.1 Mbit/s as downlink (download speed) and up to 5.76 Mbit/s uplink (upload). The Public Sector Enterprise also offers Fiber to the home services known as FTTH broadband or Fiber net.
It is the fastest broadband service and the BSNL FTTH customer service is the only one which provide the internet service with 99% fault free up to 100Mbit/s download speed to the netizens along with a landline free voice calling. Also, the new Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity) hotspot services create a new sensation. For this, बीएसएनएल कार्यालय supports every thing.
At present BSNL offers free roaming facility across India when their customers are roaming in any of the BSNL LSA. Also, the zonal CUG plans for free talking within the group. Apart from CUG, BSNL allows some special tariff vouchers to offer free roaming and free outgoing calls even from other state or BSNL LSA.
Specialized Units of BSNL
- Broadband Network.
- National Centre for Next Generation Network (NCNGN).
- Inspection Circle.
- Quality Assurance (QA).
Telecom Factories in India
- Jabalpur under Madhya Pradesh
- Kolkata under West Bengal
- Mumbai under Maharashtra circle.
BSNL Training Centers in various circles within India
- Advanced Level Telecom Training Centre (ALTTC) located in Rajnagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Bharat Ratna Bhim Rao Ambedkar Institute of Telecom Training (BRBAITT) center in Jabalpur, India.
- National Academy Of Telecom Finance and Management (NATFM), an apex training institute of BSNL at Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
- Regional Telecom Training Center (RTTC) at various locations Mysore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Nagpur.
In these training centers, BSNL offers various advanced courses which are now essential in the present industry. These training centers are located in different circles but not under the control of BSNL LSA. The main motto of these premier resource centers is to offer the best BSNL training courses on telecom and information technology studies for all graduates, enterprises to enhance the skill accordingly.