What is BSNL Auto Validity Extension
If a customer is having an amount of Rs. 50 as main balance in their prepaid account without validity of the subscribed plan (Assuming Per Minute plan), then the plan automatically extends with new validity accordingly with the plan by deducting the corresponding plan charges from the main account balance
During the Pandemic Corona Virus and subsequent lock-down across India, the competent authority has decided the following procedure for BSNL Auto validity extension under BSNL Recharge Plans of GSM prepaid services with effect from 01.04.2022.
For Active Plans
- Deduct Rs.2 from main balance on the first day of GP-I and revert the connection in active state for 1 day in the same active plan without any freebies.
- Note:- However, the automatic validity extension scheme for customers having balance more than or equal to “Plan voucher” amount, then Plan voucher amount is to be deduced and the customer to be reverted back to active in the same active plan with applicable freebies.
- This will continue without any change.
For Closed Plans
Deduct Rs.2 from main balance on the first day of GPI and revert the connection in active state for 1 day in the “Corporate Per Minute” plan without any freebies. If corporate per minute plan not implemented in the circle, then the validity increased in “Corporate Per second plan”.
- Additional Condition
- For customers of closed plans having balance more than Plan voucher amount of “Corporate per minute” plan, may deduct and the customer reverted back to active state in prepaid plan.
- For customers of the closed plans having balance, Rs.2/- or more but less than plan voucher amount of Corporate per minute plan, then the validity may extend by 1 day without freebies after deducting Rs.2/-.
- If per minute plan not available in the circle then validity extension may done in “Corporate Per second” plan.
So, the customers of prepaid plans, need not worry about the validity of a prepaid plan, just maintain sufficient balance in your account and extend your validity automatically even if you are abroad. For more inf, please visit bsnl.co.in.