Identify the new commission structure for BSNL CTOPUP mobile of a retailer, Check the OTF (One Time Fly) paid on new plan voucher activation and recharge for plan extension or migration, and also find the highest MNP commission given to BSNL retailer, and when it credits.
BSNL CTOPUP Commission is a form of incentive payment to retailer of BSNL on percentage basis in value of each transaction that can be done which a customer orders towards prepaid recharge or postpaid bill payment.
OTF Structure on BSNL Prepaid Plans
|SIM Card Plan||Retailer FRC Commission in Rs Validity Extension / Migration upto 31.12.2023|
To motivate channel partners in these in hyper competitive days in turbulent telecom market and to arrest increased Port Out(PO) / Port In(PI) MNP ratio, BSNL is hereby conveyed regarding extension of existing MNP incentive scheme and Trade scheme,
|Particulars||Commission||Additional Incentive if achieved minimum 5 Port In per month|
|FRC amount < Rs 180||Rs. 60||Rs. 10|
|FRC amount from Rs 180 Rs 399||Rs. 100||Rs. 50|
|First Recharge > Rs 400||Rs. 115||Rs. 100|
- MNP incentive equivalent to 80% of the plan voucher shall be given to channel partners on loading of FRC which is equal to the value of second recharge.
- SIM replacement cost of Rs.50 which will be taken in cash from customer, On successful SIM replacement through BSNL sales channel i.e. Franchisees/retailers Rs.10 will be deducted from the balance of CTop Up SIM of the channel partners (i.e. franchisee/retailer) through which SIM replacement is being done.
Additional FOS incentive /penalty scheme for channel partners was introduced w.e.f. March 2022 on account of the implementation of sales force automation solution (SFAS) on PAN India basis.
- Penalty for not using the SFAS by FOS –Penalty not to be imposed on channel partners before completion of pending points of SFAS &the same shall be intimated accordingly.
- Incentive for using the SFAS by FOS – An additional incentive of Rs.1000/- per month per FoS for all the FoS that login to SFAS at least for 10 days during a month, shall be implemented from June 2022
OTF on BSNL Bill Payment
- 2% OTF to be paid for CBP bill payment amount related to Landline, Broadband, Bharat Fiber, Mobile or any other BSNL postpaid service.
- 1% of bill amount shall be paid to Channel partners as an incentive for bill collection charge with maximum limit of Rs 10 (including GST) under Business Model I / II / III on initial basis, and the amount shall be credited by ITPC through FTTH wallet to FTTH channel partners.
BSNL Retailer CTOPUP Commission may be changed from time to time as per the operator’s corporate guidelines, and all the above mentioned OTF (One Time Fly) payments may be differed slightly as per the conditions.
How much amount can a BSNL retailer can recharge to a roaming number
BSNL increased the daily capping limit of CTOP UP of retailers on roaming transactions upto Rupees 2000 from 1000 in all the circles with effect from 09.12.2019, which can be utilized for TOPUP/STVs/ Plan vouchers like 1699 / 1999 etc..
what is the Capping limit?
The amount limit per transaction which is defined to a CTOP UP mobile number available with retailer to recharge for roaming mobile numbers.