Detailed instructions of BSNL employee health insurance policy 2023 is presented, Check the tentative dates for submit options of Mediclaim insurance through ERP…
Competent Authority of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited allowed to implement the “BSNL Employees Health Insurance Policy, 2022” in association with New India Assurance Company Limited.
PSU already provide Group Term Insurance for BSNL employee and now this mediclaim insurance policy will help more for each employee. The important guidelines for exercising online options on BSNL ERP or ESS portal are provided as per the dates. The online POP-UP window open for submitting options will open tentatively as per the schedule given along for withdrawal of options as mentioned.
|Name of the Scheme||BSNL Employee Health Insurance Policy 2022|
|Proposal for||Group Mediclaim for BSNL Employees|
|Type of Policy||5 Lakh Coverage and 10 Lac coverage|
|Mediclaim Insurance offered by||The New India Assurance Co Ltd|
|Application submission through||Online mode through BSNL ERP user login|
|Options submission from||07.08.2021 to 16.08.2021|
|Withdrawal of Option||17.08.21 to 19.08.21|
|Mediclaim policy effective from||01.09.2021|
The New India Assurance Co Ltd accepted the proposal for the Group Mediclaim for BSNL Employees. The parameters of the policy for Rs 5 Lakh insurance cover and Rs 10 Lakh insurance cover and Other Terms & Conditions are attached herewith as Annexure “A” & “B” respectively.
Important Guidelines on BSNL Employee Health Insurance 2023
- The policy is applicable for all the employees who are working in BSNL as a regular employee and All the employees working on deputation/deployment basis in BSNL.
- The online POP UP window will be open for submitting option tentatively from the dates mentioned as above. Only online options are valid and final. No written applications/ representations to join/withdraw will be accepted.
- Print-out of the Option statement can be taken from ERP/ESS portal by the applicants for their reference. The same will also remain available on the ESS portal. NO signatures are required and the hard copy is not requiredto be submitted anywhere
- The premium including Top Up may deduct from the salary of the month August, 2021. No subsequent payments may allowed in any form. No subsequent request to withdraw and refund of the deducted premium including Top Up will be admissible under any circumstances.
- In case, the option to join the scheme exercised and the premium deducted from the salary for the month of August 2021, but the employee resigned/retired/died before 01.09.2021, he/she will not consider for “BSNL EMPLOYEES HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY, 2022” for the current year. Such cases may report to this BSNL authority immediately. The premium already deducted may refunded thereafter as per due process.