Now it is easier to pay BSNL outstanding bill amount through Google Pay Payment app with rewards, Just check how to pay BSNL bill with GPay…
GooglePay is a payment platform from Google which lets you connect your Gmail account to make your payments, where money transfer, BSNL bill payment for broadband, landline, FTTH, postpaid recharges and more can be easily done with a GooglePay Application.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited bills that are due for any date can be instantly paid using the GooglePay interface, and if you have enough money in your savings accounts connected with the Application, then you make the bill cleared in one click.
It is secure with two-way authentication, as GooglePay does ask for a password while login and as well while making payment, thus get to start using GooglePay for BSNL online payment and earn exciting offers.
Google Pay BSNL Bill Payment
Just complete your BSNL bill payment in 3 steps, if you have got the GooglePay App installed in your mobile to get it registered with your mobile number, follow the steps to make the payment which is little easier
- Launch the GooglePay App in your iOS or Android device
- Click on New Payment button by little slide up the screen
- Click on Bill Payments under Recharge & Pay bills
- Click on the option as per your service bill payment
- Select your Operator (BSNL Landline – Individual)
- Click Get started to link account
- Enter your Account Number
- Enter Telephone number with STD code ignoring Zero > Provide Account Name and Click Go
- Check the submitted details and Click Link Account
- For Payment at every time, Just open Home Page > Click on BSNL Landline – Individual
- Click Account > See your bill > Click on Amount
- Select Account (If having multiple accounts) > Click Proceed to Pay
- Enter your UPI PIN and complete your BSNL bill payment
How to Check BSNL bill status in Google Pay
If you have paid your BSNL Bill dues from the GooglePay app, then you check the status of payment, and in many cases the payment gets done in quick time or it might go slower due to the server not reachable.
- Launch the GooglePay App and get connect to internet data
- Now scroll down and click on See All Payment Activity
- Here you can view your payment details to BSNL bill
- The status of payment can be checked here.
How to use different Banks in GooglePay while paying the BSNL Bill?
In the GooglePay app, you need to add your accounts from which you want the amount to be deducted during the payment, thus while paying the BSNL bill, you need to click on payment and then select the Bank form options of added accounts. Pass your PIN number and you will BSNL bill will be paid
Whom to Contact if Payment from GooglePay for BSNL Bill?
If you have failed a transaction during payment of BSNL bill form GooglePay, then you need to wait for a few minutes until the status of transaction is updated, and as per the transaction, the update of refund or successful payment will be displayed.
Paid Excess Amount for BSNL Bill?
No worries, if you have paid the BSNL bill with an excess amount, and the amount that is paid from GooglePay will be added into your BSNL account and will be deducted from your next bill.