Extend BSNL prepaid number validity, Check what are the validity recharge packs and recharge from abroad if number expired?
How can I extend my BSNL prepaid plans validity?
- There are no separate BSNL SIM validity recharge packs, You have to recharge with same BSNL plan vouchers or prepaid recharge amount through SMS, Online, BSNL App, BSNL mobile selfcare portal or direct recharge from a retailer to extend the validity of prepaid mobile plan.
Can I recharge from abroad if my BSNL number expired?
- You can extend the expiry date of all BSNL prepaid recharge plans from the United States of America also, even if your number belongs to BSNL Chennai.
- Just do prepaid BSNL recharge online by entering the details of your mobile number.
- There is no need to insert the SIM card in mobile at the time or online recharge.
- BSNL has also come up with the online plan checking facility, and the mobile user can simply log in to BSNL online recharge portal and enter his mobile number, after logging the user can check the best suitable BSNL prepaid plans for his number available as of today.
If not renewed before BSNL Plan expiry, what will happen?
- The customer who subscribes to BSNL prepaid recharge plans will offer a validity period of certain days. After the expiry of that period must renew with same plan voucher amount, if not Renewed then the outgoing and incoming facilities blocked.
How many days after a BSNL mobile number will block?
- From expiry date, the prepaid card number will be in GP1 (Grace Period I) for 7 days.
- After that, the prepaid number will be in GP2 for another 165 days. It means the total number of days is 172 for a BSNL mobile number to preserve after expiry. After that, it will again release online in the open market.
Is there any BSNL lifetime validity recharge plan?
- All the BSNL prepaid plans available with lifetime validity but designed with minimum recharge condition.
- Except for Freedom plan, all the tariffs must have to recharge with the plan voucher after the specified validity.