Provide BSNL Selfcare portal login issues through customer feedback form available online and get resolved soon related to any problem like OTP not received, getting errors on adding account, plans does not change and so many.
Here is the list of some problems which many of the customers generally raised queries when tried to login to BSNL Selfcare portal and got error
- Getting error when tries to add the billing account in Selfcare Portal
- Selfcare Portal does not work regularly
- Not getting OTP when adding account
- Getting error while tries to change BSNL broadband / FTTH plan
- Unable to get tariff plans which is available
To resolve any issue related to BSNL selfcare portal, ISP provides online feedback form by extending the online customer care services without any number, so let’s have a look at the customer feedback form support to resolve the self care issues
- Open your browser and hit the URL https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelets/customerFeedback.xhtml
- Enter your Full Name
- Submit your Mobile Number
- Enter valid email address to contact
- Select State, District
- Provide your Feedback (Must be 100 words by inserting your landline number with STD code and Error your are getting)
- Click Submit Feedback
After submitting the customer support feedback, you complaint may resolve at an early, so try to submit real problem in BSNL portal clearly which is to be understood by the concerned and resolve soon.