Bharat Bill Pay is an online website which gives an easy access to customers to select their banking and pay their bills instantly. It sometimes becomes hard to find the bill payment option from your respective bank internet banking tools; thus you can manage to get them fetched from Bharat Bill pay.
BSNL bill payment for any month can be paid easily from Bharat Bill Payment portal, as it allows customers to fetch any number of bank accounts they hold from a single page, Make use of one portal page which ends your struggle to visit each internet banking portal to make the payment which sometimes confuses a lot.
Here is the detailed guide that will let you know how to make your BSNL payment using the Bharat Pay instantly.
BSNL bill payment on Bharat bill pay portal
- Go to the Bharat Bill Pay official portal
- Click Bill Pay from top right corner
- Select your Bank option > Click Go (A New Page will be loaded with respective to your Bank options)
- Select the Biller > Provide your required information
- Click on Search to fetch bill > Proceed to make payment
- Select the mode of Card payment as well
- That’s it, BSNL Payment using the Bharat Pay is successful and customers will receive a confirmation message to their registered mobile number.
Why to Use Bharat Pay instead of Personal Internet Banking?
Bharat Bill pay is a one stop to every banking option, as it has got a direct link to your Internet Banking, Bill Payment and more things which you struggle to open in multiple pages, and you can fetch any number of bank’s options from here which you manage differently from one single page.
Does BSNL Bill Payment Get updated instantly from Bharat Bill Pay?
The Bharat Bill Pay website does take the customer directly to their personal internet banking page, which thus asks you to select the biller and deduct the amount shown, and thus the updated amount will be sent to BSNL instantly and the customer does receive a message once it gets accepted.
How to get Cashback for BSNL Bill Payment?
If you’re using the the application for your BSNL Bill payment, then you need to select the promocode to be applied, and this makes you eligible for cashback and thus the applicable amount will be added to your account which is used to deduct the bill amount.