BSNL Tariff Plans for the UL (VNO) Cat-B Licensee for Access Service Authorization, to provide VoIP services based on SIP Trunk service…
The Consumer Fixed Access (CFA)-Tariff committee of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has approved the following new Tariff plans for the UL (VNO) Category-B Licensee for Access Service Authorization, for providing VoIP Services based on SIP Trunk service.
BSNL VOIP SIP Trunk Service Plans
|No. of DIDs||Monthly Charges per 1000|
DIDs (in Rs.)
|Monthly Free calls per|
1000 DID (In Rs.)
|Call Charges for 60 Sec|
Pulse (in Rs./Min.)
- DIDs shall be given in the block of 1000 only.
- Concurrent channels in the SIP Trunk to be provided shall be taken in 1:20 ratio i.e. for each 1000 DIDs, 50 concurrent channels shall be provided.
- Backhaul shall be provided through Gold class MPLS spoke VPN. The above tariff is all inclusive. There shall not be any additional bandwidth charges.
- VNO applying for entire circle/multiple SDCA service, may avail MPLS spoke VPN at one common place in the circle/SDCA. However it shall be VNO’s responsibility to comply with all regulatory terms and conditions.
- MPLS spoke VPN bandwidth shall be calculated @ 100 Kbps per concurrent channel.
- SDCA wise separate numbering scheme shall be followed as per fixed line regulatory norms. VNO should ensure that the allotted number utilization shall be done as per the national numbering plan for fixed landline based onSDCA codes.
- SDCA wise indicator shall be allotted in a block of 1K. Every SDCA will be allotted separate 30 IP address.
- SDCA wise allotted indicators will be bonded with corresponding SDCA wise assigned IP address in compliance to fixed line regulatory norms. It will be the responsibility of the VNO to send SDCA wise DID and primary number from corresponding IP subnet allotted SDCA wise.
- VNO equipment should be capable of SIP registering SDCA wise allotted pilot indicator using corresponding SDCA wise assigned IP address over single MPLS spoke VPN link.
- One registration is must per 1K concurrent channel.
- VNO equipment shall be fully compliant to IMS standards also, to support NAT, SIP registration and SIP Digest Authentication.
- PCMA/PCMU voice codec supported.
- Only Fax codec T.38 over PCM supported.
- Individual customer wise all feature controls viz. ISD facility, individual billing etc shall be the responsibility of VNO.
- VNO shall be responsible for all regulatory and security implementation as per standards at VNO and customer premises in order to thwart misuse, hijack, security breaches, attacks etc.
- The VNO shall be sole responsible for any misuse, hijack, security breaches, attacks etc. through the SIP Trunk and shall be liable to all regulatory and financial implications arising out of such instance.
- VNO should also meet the entire regulatory requirements as per the DoT guidelines/license agreement.
- VNO may opt for unlimited ONNET Calling (BSNL Landline and Mobile) at a fixed charge of Rs 10/- per DID.
- Advance Security Deposit (Refundable) for other than yearly advance payment shall be one month’s charge.
- All ISD calls charged as per prevailing ISD tariff rates/orders. Additional security deposit charges for ISD facility shall be as per existing norms.
- Fibre laying charges and transmission nodes used for providing service to the VNO premises shall be as per existing norms.
- Customer premises equipment and installation charges shall be as per existing norms for MPLS VPN.
- BSNL shall bill the VNO only i.e. no individual customer (DID) billing may done by BSNL.
- All the above mentioned charges are exclusive of GST, and this tariff instructions shall be effective from 01.12.2020
- The above tariff offered to UL (VNO) Category-B Licensee for Access Service Authorization for providing VoIP services based on SIP Trunk service, for one year and after expiry of one year it may reviewed.
For more details, please visit bsnl.co.in