Presenting the new tariff for BSNL M2M / IoT plans available for PAN India to meet out the specific requirements of M2M / IoT business and to enable field units to quickly serve the potential customers, Check the terms, conditions and additional charges applicable…
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited introduced special tariff plans applicable for M2M / IoT SIM cards as follows under prepaid and postpaid services which are applicable for PAN India customers, Let’s check the tariff.
BSNL M2M / IoT Plans
|Plan Name||Free Mobile Data per Month||Free SMS Own Network|
10 – 10000 SIMs #
|10001 – 50000 SIMs #||More than 50000 SIMs #||100000 <= 150000||SIMs >= 150000|
# Plan Charges (Charges in Rs. per SIM per month) and GST is applicable as extra as per the applicable rates.
Note: The above charges are applicable to all the customer with effect from 02.07.2021. This may reviewed on month to month basis depending on number of working connections.
Additional Charges (in BSNL Area)
|Own Network Calls (ON-Net)||30 Ps /Sec||30 Ps /Sec|
|Other Network Calls (OFF-Net)||40Ps /Sec||40Ps /Sec|
|SMS (Own / Other Network)||15 Paise per SMS||15 Ps /SMS|
|Data Charges after Free Usage||1 Ps/10KB||1Ps/10KB|
Other Terms & Conditions
- Roaming Charges Not applicable for BSNL service area and chargeable for outside BSNL service area
- Allows pooling of Data / SMS benefits available with IoT / M2M SIMs, where the choice is optional and for allowing pooled data SMS benefit, 10% surcharge on plan charges of above to be levied.
- The pooling of benefits amount different plans (Plan IOT1 & IOT2) is now allowed.
- Minimum Hire Period is One Year
M2M / IoT SIM International Roaming (For Out-Roamers)
- For Postpaid: Rs. 89 without GST per SIM for activation/extension of international roaming facility.
- For Prepaid:
- Rs.57 for East, West, North Zones and AP / Tamilnadu
- Rs.56 for Karnataka
- Rs.58 for Kerala
- All the International Roaming usage charges for prepaid & postpaid are applicable.
- Surcharge on Inter Operator Tariff (IOT) rates agreed with various foreign operators shall be applicable in the case of IoT / M2M SIMs.
- If BSNL provides a physical M2M / IoT SIM, an amount of Rs.10 per SIM will be taken from the customer.
All the above terms, conditions and service tariff related to BSNL M2M IoT tariff shall be available from 26.03.2019 only and is common for all circles in India.
BSNL M2M Vanilla Plan
The below is Special M2M/IoT tariff plan for small M2M customers. The additional charges for M2M SIM are not commercially viable the customers having requirements of 100-200 SIMs.
To cater to such low requirements of number of M2M Customers, a M2M Vanilla plan (IOT X) has been introduced without One Time APN Charges. The tariff details of new Plan (Pre• Paid and Post paid) (Exclusive of CST) are as follows:
|Plan Name||Free Mobile Data per month||Free On-net SMS per month||Plan Charge (Rs. per SIM per rnonth)|
- The above Tariff is eshall be taken for those customers who wont to include APN and Physical SIM charges upfront.
- The same rate is applicable for both cases where either Physical SIM may or may not be given.
- Minimum Hire Period is One Year
- The above charges are exclusive of GST and to be charged extra.
- Minimum number of SIMS to be provided under the said pion is 50.
1 thought on “BSNL M2M / IoT Tariff Plans for Bulk / Small Customers in India”
For Mohanta Infratech Private Limited we are looking for M2M sim cards for our fleet management services.