Are you a WordPress user, If yes and you have WordPress URL Login Shortcut in SiteGround, if you are using SiteGround hosting then you might want to find out their respective URL login pages as well.
If this is your first time or if you are unable to find the WordPress URL login shortcuts in SiteGround then you can refer to the article below. Through this guide, we will help you find the shortcut and be able to login to your site easily.
|WordPress URL Login Shortcut in Bluehost||WordPress Default Theme|
|Switch WordPress Default Theme||Error Establishing a Database Connection|
Before we start, ensure that you know the site name or url of the site whose login page you want to find and also have your SiteGround login details with you. Now let us start by helping you understand the simple steps require to find SiteGround WordPress URL login shortcuts that may found.
How to Find WordPress URL Login Shortcut in SiteGround
- Go to SiteGround official page and click on login to login with your account id and password
- Next on the homepage, click on Websites under menu and it will load all the websites you have setup on WordPress or others using SiteGround hosting
- Find the site you want to check for login and then click on WP Admin option beside it
- This will load the WordPress login page in a new window where you can login with your WordPress admin id and password
- How do I log into WordPress through SiteGround?
If you have set up your site on SiteGround, then go to the hosting account, click on websites and under the page click on WP Admin for the site to open the WordPress login page and log in.
- How do I change my SiteGround URL on WordPress?
You can create a new SiteGround login URL on WordPress and then deactivate the old one.