Hollywood movies have a huge genre of Romantic comedy movies which makes them really great to watch anytime you like and feel like having some Hollywood movies time.
You would be in luck if you are a romantic comedy movies genre fan because Hollywood has some really great movies in this genre which you would surely love to know more about and then have them on your watchlist to watch whenever you feel like watching.
So, here 99networks finds you some of the best romantic comedy movies Hollywood that has to offer and their review from our end to help you understand more about these movies without spoiling them for you without revealing much of the movie’s stories for the ones we reviewed below.
Romantic Comedy Movies Hollywood – Review
Below are the top 5 romantic comedy movies in Hollywood that you would like to watch and feel like sharing with your friends, family and colleagues as well after reading what we have to say about comedy movies in our review for each of them below.
|Movie Title||Year Released||Cast||Review||IMDB Rating|
|When Harry Met Sally||1989||Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan, Carrie Fisher||A classic romantic comedy about two friends who fall in love over the course of several years. The witty dialogue and relatable characters make this a must-see for any romantic comedy fan.||7.6/10|
|Bridget Jones’s Diary||2001||Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant||A charming and hilarious take on the classic romantic comedy formula, Bridget Jones’s Diary follows a single woman navigating the ups and downs of modern dating. Firth and Grant both give standout performances as the love interests.||7.0/10|
|Crazy, Stupid, Love||2011||Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore||A refreshingly honest and heartfelt romantic comedy that manages to balance laughs with real emotional depth. Carell and Gosling have great chemistry and the supporting cast, including Moore and Marisa Tomei, are all fantastic.||7.4/10|
|The Big Sick||2017||Kumail Nanjiani, Zoe Kazan, Holly Hunter||A heartwarming and funny romantic comedy based on the real-life relationship of Nanjiani and Kazan. The pair have great chemistry and the supporting cast, including Hunter and Ray Romano, are all terrific.||7.6/10|
|The Wedding Crashers||2005||Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Rachel McAdams||A hilarious and irreverent romantic comedy about two friends who crash weddings to meet women. Wilson and Vaughn are at their comedic best and McAdams is a standout as the object of their affection.||7.0/10|
What Can Kids or Children Watch for Romance
Everyone has kids and children and it is also important for them to understand the feeling of love, life and most importantly what romance is and below is the list of comedy movies which are best suited for kids and childrens.
- The Fault in Our Stars – This movie follows the love story of two young cancer patients who fall in love despite the challenges they face.
- A Walk to Remember – Based on a bestselling novel, this movie tells the story of a high school student who falls for a girl with a troubled past.
- The Notebook – This classic romance follows a couple who fall in love in the 1940s and face numerous challenges throughout their lives.
- The Princess Diaries – This movie follows the transformation of a young girl into a princess, and includes a sweet romance with her tutor.
- The First Time – This coming-of-age movie follows two high school students who fall in love over the course of one summer.
- The Edge of Seventeen – This movie follows a high school student as she navigates the ups and downs of first love and friendship.
- What is the Most Famous Romcom?
One of the most famous romantic comedies is When Harry Met Sally, which was released in 1989 and starred Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. It tells the story of two friends who become romantically involved after a series of encounters over the course of several years.
- Which Rom Com Should I Watch?
Crazy Rich Asians is a hilarious and heartwarming romantic comedy about a woman discovering her boyfriend’s extremely wealthy and extravagant family in Singapore.
- What Romance Movie Will Make Me Cry?
One romance movie that is sure to make you cry is The Notebook. This heart-wrenching love story follows the tumultuous relationship of young couple Noah and Allie as they navigate through the challenges of life, including social class differences, WWII, and Alzheimer’s disease. The film’s powerful performances and emotional storytelling will surely have you reaching for the tissues.