If you are a Jio retailer business owner then you might have heard about Jio POS Plus from other retailer business and Jio customer care or sales representatives as well.
Jio POS Plus is a mobile application that is used by Jio Retailers to recharge Jio mobile numbers and sell Jio Products and services. The commission for using Jio POS Plus varies depending on the type of recharge or product being sold.
In this article, we will learn about what are the benefits of Jio POS Plus registration and the process as well.
Jio POS Plus
Below are some of the features and uses that you should be aware about which we have listed below.
- Recharge Jio numbers: Retailers and distributors can use Jio POS Plus to recharge any Jio number, including prepaid and postpaid numbers.
- Sales management: Retailers and distributors can use Jio POS Plus to track and manage sales of Jio products and services, including SIM cards, recharge plans, and other products.
- Sell Jio products: Retailers and distributors can use Jio POS Plus to sell Jio SIM cards, Jio plans, and other Jio products.
- Generate reports: Jio POS Plus generates reports on sales, commissions, and other key metrics, which can be accessed by the retailer or distributor.
- Customer management: Jio POS Plus allows retailers and distributors to manage customer information, including contact details and purchase history.
Jio POS Plus Login
You can go through the below steps to learn how you can register for Jio POS Plus.
- Go to the Jio POS Plus website from here jioposplus.com
- Click on the Sign Up button and it will open the registration page
- Fill in the registration form with your personal details such as your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Next create a good and strong password for your Jio POS Plus account.
- Accept and check mark the terms and conditions of the platform.
- Click on the Sign Up button to complete the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to verify your account.
- Click on the link to complete the verification process.
Below are the documents that you need to keep ready while registering for Jio POS Plus.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank statement (last 3 months)
- Trade license (for business entity)
- GST registration certificate (for business entity)
- Self-declaration form
- Address proof (utility bill, rent agreement)
- Authorized signatory proof (if registering on behalf of a business entity).
What is the use of Jio POS Plus?
Jio POS Plus is a mobile application that is used by Jio retailers to recharge Jio mobile numbers and sell Jio products and services.
What is the commission of Jio POS Plus?
The commission for using Jio POS Plus varies depending on the type of recharge or product being sold.
How do I register my Jio POS Plus?
The Jio retailer will then register you for the service and provide you with login credentials.
How do I get a Jio POS?
If you are interested in becoming a Jio retailer and using Jio POS Plus, you can contact Jio directly to learn more about the process and requirements.