Confusing to reach the exact location of your friends, relatives or someone familiar, then ask them to share their location through Whatsapp. Check How to share current or live location through Whatsapp…
WhatsApp has become the most used messaging platform across the World and sharing locations through WhatsApp is quite easy to let others know of your locations.
How to Share Location in WhatsApp
Sometimes you might want your friends or family to come pick you up or else want a delivery to be done at a location as well and in all those cases you can easily use WhatsApp location or live location option.
So if you want to learn more about how to share location in WhatsApp. Then read the guide below which explains the process in detail that can be followed for both Android and iOS users.
Follow the instructions below to learn to share location in WhatsApp with direct, live or Google Maps as well.
How to Share Live Location on WhatsApp
Just follow the below simple steps to share Live Location to anyone for a fixed period of time.
- Enable Location Permission for your Mobile and Whatsapp
First enable Location permission for WhatsApp and enable Location option for your device
- Tap on Attach
Open either a WhatsApp group or individual chat, then click on Attach option
- Click on Share Live Location
In the Attach option, tap on Location and then click on Share Live Location
- Select Time duration for Location sharing
You can choose the time duration for which you want to keep on sharing the Live Location along with a comment if you want to add
- Tap on Send to Share Live Location
Finally click on send and you have now shared live location on WhatsApp
How to Share Current Location in WhatsApp
- Enable Location permission for WhatsApp and then enable the Location option for your device
- Open WhatsApp, select either a group or individual chat
- Click on Attach option
- Tap on Location and then click on Share Current Location
- Confirm the location to be shared
- Once confirmed, click on Share Current Location and then click on send to share the Current Location on WhatsApp
Also find update >>> How to Hide WhatsApp Chat
How to Share Location on Google Maps via WhatsApp
Sometimes the other person might want you to share location in WhatsApp on Google Maps. In that situation, it is quite simple that you need to share location on Google Maps using WhatsApp but not WhatsApp location or Live WhatsApp location.
- Open Google Maps and find the location you want to share
- Copy the Google Maps location or click on share to send it to a person through WhatsApp
- Copy the Google Maps location link and open WhatsApp, then find the chat you want to share the link with and send the link in a message
How to Share Location on Whatsapp Android ?
You can share either a current location or live location by clicking on Attach and click on Location and select either to share Current Location or Live Location with the group or individual chat you have selected to share with.
How to Share Location On Whatsapp Status ?
You can share location on WhatsApp Status by first creating a current location or live location link and share it with yourself or anyone. Then copy the link and paste it on your WhatsApp status and share it as a status with everyone.
How To Share Location in WhatsApp On Iphone ?
In WhatsApp on iPhone, you can select a group or individual chat and then click on Attach and then click on Location option. Then select and click on either Current Location or Live Location option and then send the message to the group or individual chat you have selected on iPhone easily.