You can now have more options to reset forgot gmail password. Just check the steps which are common to follow through desktop or mobile app t recover GMail Forgot Password…
Google mail is one of the most widely used electronic mailing platforms, which has over billions of active users. Gmail does bring effective ways of accessing the account by users, as it is quite obvious that users do forget their password.
Earlier, Gmail used to ask for the last remembered password before moving to the Gmail password recovery steps. Recent updates in Gmail have brought quick relief to users, who forget their password.
|How to Block Emails on Gmail||Change Gmail Password On iPhone|
|Gmail Signature||Blue Host Webmail Login|
|Gmail Profile Picture||How to Delete a Gmail Account On iPhone|
If you are wondering and worried about how to resolve the issue where accessing your gmail password is still not possible, then follow the article below.
Gmail Forgot Password Requests
There are certain requests that required when user trying to reset the password for their Gmail account. Users can recover their password or reset it, only if they have the following details.
- Mobile Number Linked with the Gmail Account
- Email ID if linked as Recovery Email Address
- Security Question Answer, set while creating account
How to Reset Forgot Gmail Password
Have you have forgotten your Gmail Password, then you can still recover it by following the below-given process. Make sure you have Gmail forgot password requests before going to set the password.
- Visit the official website of Gmail by using gmail.com link
- Click on Sign in button and then enter your Gmail ID
- Next click on forgot password and select password recovery option
- Select mobile number which linked your mobile device or else select Email ID, if any recovery email address which may set
- Opt for Security question, if you have set authentication question
- These will appear by clicking on “try another way” to reset password
- Once details provided, an OTP may sent for verification
- Once verified, then you can change to a new password
- Can I set Gmail’s forgotten password as a mobile number?
If you’re successfully reaching the change password page, then you can easily set the password of your choice. There are certain recommendations which asked by Gmail, and which also allows combinations of numbers alone to set as passwords.
- Can I see the Gmail Forgot password form Saved Password?
In case, you have selected to save your Gmail password under the browser. Then you can go to the security of your device and select the remember password option. Here you can find if your Gmail password saved and use the same to login to your account.
- Can I recover my Gmail Forgot password without my Mobile Number and Email ID?
There are multiple ways by which an authenticated user can recover their Gmail Password. In case if you have lost your mobile number and recovery Email ID, then you still have a change of security question for the review option to verify your identity for resetting password.