There is no need to check where BSNL surrender form found, Here we provide the service cancellation application ready to download in pdf format. Find the instructions for submitting and to get BSNL Refund without delay.
This is the common application form to submit for the services of BSNL Landline, DSL Broadband, Bharat Fibre (FTTH) and Mobile under Postpaid category. Download BSNL service surrender / closure application form in pdf or in word form from the below direct link or approach any Customer Service Center to get the prescribed format.
Instructions for BSNL Surrender Application
Fill the application with the following details
- Write the Name of the Present Customer, Telephone Number of the service
- Tick the appropriate service like Basic for Landline / DSL Broadband / Bharat Fiber and other as applicable
- Provide the Address where it is working at present
- You may write the prescribed date (Future / Present) from which you have to close the service and to raise the closure work order
- Tick the appropriate reason for Closure of BSNL service (even with complaint)
- Address during refund and Contact mobile number
- You may also submit your Bank Account particulars (Bank Passbook first page / Present Bank Statement / Cancelled Cheque) in Xerox to issue the refund through NEFT into account after finalization of account.
Who don’t need to submit BSNL Disconnection Form
The following categories are not required to submit BSNL disconnection application form.
- BSNL Service disconnected due to non payment, but having the outstanding due on closed account
- Continuing the landline, but requires to close DSL broadband service
- Want to keep the service under BSNL Safecustody
For the first reason, you may just clear the outstanding dues on your closed account to avoid further legal proceedings.
How to avoid Refund delay
- Ask the concerned BSNL commercial officer to check the deposits in your billing account
- Request them to calculate proportionate days rental charges if any applicable. Pay the part payment in BSNL counter, if applicable even after adjusting deposit.
- After closure of BSNL service through application, your deposits if any may adjust soon without delay.
You may submit BSNL feedback also online. This is for, why your submitting the closure of your service which reaches to higher authority and further enquiry. For more information, please visit bsnl.co.in
In some business areas, BSNL authorities may also allowed the service through a written request from the customer without prescribed cancellation form for disonnection.
BSNL Landline Surrender Online
At present, there is no option for BSNL landline surrender online, customer may have to submit the service closure request to concerned commercial officer.
BSNL landline cancellation documents required
The authorized customer should submit the prescribed application to concerned commercial section along with bank details (xerox copy of statement or passbook) to process the refund if any deposits available.
- How can i write a letter to disconnect BSNL Landline?
Customers of BSNL landline/broadband / FTTH / postpaid Mobile may submit the prescribed BSNL surrender form to disconnect the telecom services or other wise write a request letter on your own by addressing to concerned commercial officer mentioning the necessary details for closure.
- How can i cancel BSNL landline connection?
On submitting the service closure form or request letter to concerned BSNL commercial officer, you may cancel the BSNL landline connection and settle all your services.
- How long does it take to disconnect BSNL landline?
After submitting BSNL service closure request form, the telecom services may closed immediately.
- Can we disconnect BSNL Landline temporarily?
No, Disconnection means it is permanently closed. But the customer may have an option for BSNL Safe Custody of the services for temporary closure pf physical service and to preserve same landline number.
- What happens if you dont pay BSNL landline bill?
If you don't pay 1month postpaid bill regularly, then it will disconnect in 2nd month and leads to closure after 2months permanently and added to defaulter list leads to legal action.