Here is the latest Corono Lockdown offers announced by BSNL for prepaid recharge and postpaid bill customers to overcome from present Covid-19 situation, Watch the new offers announced in each segment which are true valued and attractive for subscription which not given by any other in the industry…
Considering all India lockdown to defeat Coronavirus COVID-19 and to avoid any inconvenience to BSNL customers, BSNL being a socially responsible Government PSU, it has been decided to defer all disconnections towards prepaid and postpaid categories of various type of services, Let have a look
BSNL GSM Prepaid Service Offers
- Expired Mobile Numbers automatically extended with Rs. 10 free talktime – Find the details
- Provides Monthly / 3 Month / 6 Month and Yearly recharges with extended mobile data – Latest Recharge Plans
- Reward Point Offers with Online Recharge Portal
- Launched Best Data Plans in Market at low cost than any other with more data – Get the New Data Packs
- Special Prepaid Recharge Vouchers readily available to provide unlimited at any time on basic plan without migration – Get the new STVs
- Daily Talktime Offers with new enhanced benefits
- Allows Amazon Pay, Google Pay, MobiKwik or Freecharge with more enhanced offers
BSNL Postpaid Services
- Under postpaid services for Broadband, Fiber to Home and in Mobile, segment, all the disconnections were defer for non payment of bills, both outgoing barring and incoming barring, in respect of outstanding BSNL postpaid bills for Landline, Broadband, Fiber to the Home (FTTH), Mobile segment etc are allowed till 05.05.2020 without any disconnection.
- Based on degree of severity /impact of COVID-19, districts all over India have been classified by Govt. of India in three zones viz Green, Orange and Red, and accordingly, it has been decided to proceed for outgoing barring for outstanding bill issued in March, 2020 in respect of CFA verticals below
- All types of connections in Green zone and Orange zone should be disconnected (OGB) on 07.05.2020 (evening) having unpaid bills issued in March, 2020.
- Only Broadband and FTTH connections in Red zone should be disconnected (OGB) on 07.05.2020 (evening) having unpaid bills issued in March, 2020, and standalone landline connections should not be disconnected in Red Zone.
- It is also reiterated that pay-by-date of the CFA bills issued in the month of March, 2020 was also extended up to 31.03.2020 already, and however, all the customers are requested to make BSNL bill payment through different sources to make hassle-free payment from your home
BSNL Broadband / Fiber Service Offers in Covid-19 Lockdown
- Launched Work from Home Unlimited Free Broadband with daily 5GB high speed FUP – Get the exact details of free broadband
- Introduced BSNL 499 Plan under Fiber Optic Broadband services with 20Mbps Speed – Check the new plan tariff
- Extra Subscription on Yearly Payments – Claim your discount now
- PAN India best broadband plans for your requirement from 8Mbps Speed – Get the BB / FTTH tariff
So, do not leave home, Stay Home, Stay Safe and cobat the spread of Corono Virus, Work from your home during Covid-19 Lockdown with BSNL best essential services and offers available for you on prepaid and postpaid over GSM / DSL / Fiber networks.