Announced BSNL 6 paise cashback offer on voice calls more than 5 minutes duration, find how to activate on SMS, which plans applicable for 6 paise cashback offer, and what are the services exempted from this promotional offer…
PAN India Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited introduced a new promotional offer on voice calls for wired customers (Landline, DSL Broadband and Bharat Fiber (FTTH) customers) by allowing 6 paise cashback on each call for duration more than 5 minutes, Let’s have a look at all
BSNL 6 Paise Cashback Offer Details
- All the customers of BSNL wired services are allowed to enjoy this new promotional offer
- Under this scheme, 6 paisa cashback is allowed for each voice call of more than 5 minutes duration only
- The scheme is 6 paise per call once the duration crosses 5 minutes, and it is not 6 paise for every 5 minutes of a single call
- All Local and STD calls except level 1 calls are eligible for cashback
- The scheme is applicable to B2B as well as B2C customers
- Unlimited call plans and free calls of limited plans are also eligible for this 6 paise cashback offer
- Zero rental plans like Rent Free second phone are also eligible
- This cashback should also seen in the coming telephone bills through an adjustment in the bill amount subject to a maximum of Rs.50 cashback per month.
How to Activate BSNL 6 Paise Cashback
Customer should register for this scheme by sending an SMS in the specified format as mentioned below from his/her registered mobile number to BSNL, or through a voice call in specified number, and after receiving the request from customer it will activates immediately
|Service Type||Code||Send SMS on / Dial to|
|SMS||ACT 6PAISA |
Who are not allowed for 6 paisa cashback offer
The following will be out of the ambit of the cashback scheme, and not applicable for the customers of
The existing broadband cashback offer will continue to the customers who already subscribed and for new subscribers.
This new BSNL 6 paise cashback scheme is available for a short period up to 31st August 2020 for all the wired customers, where the mentioned offer does not valid with effect from 01.09.2020.