Amazon Prime login provides a wide variety of facilities to its amazon users using its large platform, and the features will be available to selected users who have opted to avail this feature which let you get your order delivered in a day and more discovering features, Get benefits on products, explore products that are usually not meant for normal accounts and more.
Even you have facilities to access Amazon Prime Video streaming site, which allows you to stream episodes and series for free, and there are a lot of series and channels which are only registered to amazon prime users, Also there are multiple features which an Amazon prime login can get beside having a normal Amazon account.
Amazon Prime Login
In this article we will let you know how to get access to Amazon prime login and get yourself genuine to avail the features, and there is a direct way to get the amount prime, which indeed is to debit your money on a monthly basis.
This will be based on how much account facilities you have used, and corresponding charges will be applied. Else you can even access Amazon prime for free which is available with some offers on Airtel, Jio and other products.
Amazon Prime Payment
Amazon Prime membership will charge you a limited fixed amount on monthly or yearly basic, and when you go for setup of Amazon Prime Account, you will be asked to avail 30 days free trail and on completion of this 30 days term, an automatic charge for selected membership will be applied on your account, where this money will be deducted from Debit card or Credit Card you have supplied during the time of account setup.
Requirements for Amazon Prime Login Account
Here is a list of things you must have to get Amazon Prime login successfully, so make sure you have got this thing and then proceed to get the Amazon Prime Login account.
- Email address to receive notification and OTP during Login
- Android or Apple Mobile number to receive amazon notification and OTP during Signing
- Debit Card or Credit Card Number to get paid membership on amazon
Every time you try to access an Amazon account, an OTP will be sent to your registered details, so it is necessary to attach a mobile and email address. so that one can always be ready to provide you login OTP.
How to Set Up Amazon Prime Membership
- Go to amazon.com to load the Amazon official website
- Find Sign in button from top right corner and click on it
- Enter your registered email address followed with password
- An OTP to verify will be sent to registered email address
- Enter the OTP and Your amazon account page will now be loaded on screen
- Search for Amazon Prime in Search bar and select Prime form results or select Try Prime option from top right corner of page
- Click on Start your 30-Day Free Trial and proceed further
- Enter your Payment Method and Billing Address for confirmation
- Now Click on Start Prime Free Trial and your done
- Thats it, You have now selected to start Prime membership, and this will allow you to access all features and paid facilities on amazon account.
Amazon Prime Account Login
It is must to have an Amazon account before availing the features of Amazon prime, So, get your email address and mobile number ready to get registered with Amazon and create your personal account here.
- Go to URL bar and search for amazon.com to load the website page
- Now click on Account & Lists
- Select New customer from drop down
- Enter your Name, mobile number and email address here
- Give a strong password, which will be asked during Login attempt
- Click on Continue button and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the OTP received and then you will be allowed to access Amazon page
- Mobile number OTP is must to login to amazon account to prove any unauthorised persons is not having access your account.
Amazon Prime Video login
- Download and install Prime Video App on your smart TV or wireless device or go to primevideo.com
- Click Sign In
- Enter Email or mobile phone number
- Provide password
- Click Sign In
- Search for the required and Click on that to view the video
If you already have an Amazon account, then it is easy to set up and log in to a Prime account to avail the features, so follow the steps from here to access the Amazon Prime page using your email credentials.
Being a customer, Amazon Prime login access will be automatically given to the respective number, thus users will have all rights to avail the limited prime features.