Apply ACT fibernet connection online or with customer care. Get connect to internet service in a speedy way to process the service with fibernet and payment…
ACT Corp Service has an exclusive Broadband plan for their customer which brings reliable connectivity to their devices. The Broadband service provider offers various services to commercial and residential customers with their preferred network type.
ACT brings plans which are based on the Internet Speed and the FUP limit, which makes customer chose best plan as per their usage. Recent updates in the ACT Plans have increased the FUP limit, which brings free modem if subscribed for multiple months.
The connection for ACT is free and customers can check their availability online to initiate the connection process. The executive will get the installation setup within 48 hours of raising the request online.
The customer who wants to get an ACT fibernet connection can utilize the quick online option to set up a new connection. Through this process, if the customer address is verified an executive will contact the customer and provide details of the plan to choose to set up.
How to get ACT Connection Online
- Visit the official website of ACT through actcorp.in URL link
- Now click on ‘Check Availability’ from the options on screen
- Here select purpose as Home or office form the details page
- Now enter your Name, Email ID along with your mobile number
- Enter the city name and enter the Installation address in details
- Or else use Geo Tagging to locate our address for installation
- Click on Check Now and wait until ACT check their connect ability
- If your address is in their range, a Reference ID generated
ACT Corp has their customer service available round the clock who are available to resolve the services issues and customer concerns. New customers can make a call to the customer service as guided below for ACT connection.
How to get ACT Fibernet Connection through Call
- Make a call to 18000 1022 836 or 9121212121 form your number
- Choose the language and then opt option to for new connection
- A customer care executive and connected on call in quick time
- Provide your communication details and Address information
- Get the reference ID and provide mobile number to register
- Once initiated, the ACT New Connection process may started